chap: 125

ONE HUNDRED - TWENTY FIVE: ALMOST

3RD PERSON

"Ouchhh."

Trinity sighed and eased off of the pain patch. "Don't be a big baby about it. We wouldn't have to go through this if only you did the therapy." Trinity said.

"I called the doctors like you said." Hoseok grumbled, looking up at the tv that played reruns of The Game.

"Should've been called em." Trinity mumbled, smoothing out the pain patch before leaning back. "You need to take your antibiotics and after that we're showering."

The big man child who laid on the couch only nodded and adjusted the pillow that was underneath his cheek. Trinity kissed her teeth before going into the kitchen for a glass of water.

Honestly, if it was one thing she never wanted to be, it was Hoseok's nurse. He was stubborn and acted a complete ass while she was applying his pain patches and giving him an oil treatment for his shoulder.

She made him call the doctor and schedule an appointment the minute they got home from the mall.

"Hey babe?" Trinity called out from the kitchen. She placed her rinsed out glass under the ice dispenser inside of the fridge.

"Yeah?!" Hoseok replied. Trinity got her ice and water before going back into the living room.

"Where's Cameron?" She took a sip from her glass as she sat down on the recliner. "I know Tonio said he would be picking him up but should we call? He's usually here earlier."

"Maybe we should. It's Cameron so he probably ended up getting lost in the store or some shit." Hoseok sighed, leaning up on the couch.

He grabbed his phone from the coffee table. Trinity looked up at the flat screen just as the commercials began.

"Cam.." hoseok scrolled down for the contact. His finger tapped on Cameron's name just as the doorbell was being rung. Trinity perked up and so did hoseok.

"I guess that's him." Hoseok said. He stood up from the couch rather quickly. "Be careful." Trinity warned him.

Hoseok walked to the front door. He looked at the security camera. Cameron was standing there wearing his backpack and hoodie on his head. Noticeable due to his tattooed hands that held the straps of his backpack.

Hoseok unlocked the door and opened him. "What's up?" He greeted. Cameron stepped in. "Sup?" He mumbled before cutting through and speeding up the staircase.

Hoseok frowned, slowly closing the door. Trinity looked towards the staircase, confusion written all over her face at what just happened.

"Is he alright?" She asked, placing her glass down on a coaster before standing up. Hoseok kissed his teeth.

"I don't know." He said. "I'll go check."

"Okay." Trinity agreed, fiddling with her fingers as she watched hoseok rush up the staircase.

Cameron was usually tired after work. But he was never this spaced out. He always had a smile on his face and was ready to greet trinity, or hoseok. Whoever was at the door at that time.