"He'll be the king of these seas someday!

"How brave of you." Robin smiled at Chopper that only blushed and did his cute dance.

"Our captain isn't the type of guy who works under someone!" Sanji exclaimed.

"Oh..." Sanji sighed. It was that time.

"Sanji..." Nami glanced at him, she saw him beating up Luffy, a truly devastating thing to see.

"Luffy will...become the King of the Pirates!" He glared.

He was still feeling kind of guilty for what happened on Whole Cake Island...but Luffy forgave him, he will now change for the better.

"Straw Hat Luffy will change the world someday!" Jinbe exclaimed.

"Boss!"

"Jinbe!" Straw Hats shouted. Where is he?

"I know he is still young but I don't think any of the current Four Emperors will become the king of the sea! I think straw hat Luffy will be the one!"

"Jinbe..." Sengoku frowned.

"Ho..." Whitebeard smiled. It was said after his death but hearing these words from someone so powerful was believable.

"I want to be of help to him!"

"Jinbe..." Ace whispered. After meeting him in the cell he knew that the fishmand would become someone important to his brother.

"I don't know who you are to the emperor!" Nami shouted. "but Luffy will become the King of the Pirates! So there's no limit to his appetite!"

"True!" Sabo laughed with Ace.

"That's right, Nami-swan!" Sanji swirled around her. She only huffed and laughed too.

"Gh..." The devil was becoming more and more angry. Some felt the aura tightening.

"Oi...Something's about to happen." Shanks warned.

"Why?!" Bell shouted, scaring others. "Why are you laughing?!" He glared at them with red eyes. His teeth turned to fangs. He looked like a pure devil. Even the strong ones sweatdropped. The devil stood up and walked into the centre. His wings were now more spiked and his horns seemed to grow. "I think I was clear that this is only a place of desprie." He warned.

"Stop talking bullshit!" Ace dared to scream at the devil. The latter only clenched his teeth more.

"You will be the first to go. I thought that showing your death would make me watch something fun...but this is ridiculous!" He snorted.

"You're ridiculous!" Nami suddenly shouted. Even though she was clearly scared her body acted on its own.

"Nami?!" Usopp grabbed his head.

"You too?!" The devil looked in Straw Hats direction. They took their fighting positions.

"Belzebub." Some voice sounded through the room. The devil sweatdropped.

"Ugh..." His eyes went wide.

"What was that?!" Usopp was the most panicked. But not only him...what was that voice?

"Belzebub, what do you think you're doing?" The voice sounded like it was far away and it started to close up. Some shivers run down people's spine.

"I..." He frowned.

"I think I said it loud and clear not to cause trouble." Bell snapped back. Behind him a new person appeared, scaring others.

"What?! Who're you now?!" Ace screamed, he had enough of the sudden appearances.

"Mother..." Bell whispered.

"MOTHER?!" Everyone's jaws dropped.

"Showing them something like that, it's not what I taught you!" From the shadows her face finally got out. She had beautiful platinum hair and red eyes.

"But...!" Bell or Belzebub blushed. His mother was looking at him directly with eyes full of anger.

"We're...going back to hell." The mother grabbed Bell's ear.

"Ouch! Stop it! Mom!" He was dragged back by her, she stopped in the middle. She turned around, everyone flinched.

"I'm sorry for my son, he's got his fathers attitude, now HOME!" She shouted into his ear and they disappeared in the shadows. People blinked in confusion.

"..."

"What was that?"

"Do you think I know?"

"So he was just...playing?"

"Weird..."

"So what's gonna happen now?"

"Idek guys."

"AAAAAA!" They screamed.

"Mo..."

"LOLA!" They cried tears of joy.

"Yo!" Lola appeared on her cloud at the end of the seats, scaring some marines.

"Lola-san!" Robin smiled.

"It's me! Haha!" She winked and jumped down from her cloud.

"Where were you?!" Ace ran up to her.

"Had to get someone..." She sweatdropped.

"Oh..." They knew.

"I'm sorry guys..." She suddenly got serious.

"For what?" Ace asked.

"Actually Bell is a prince of hell, that's why I, who is neutral to all the higher beings, had to let him do something...but when I saw what he was doing I had to interfere... .I'm sorry for letting him show you guys something that horrible." She bowed. Ace sweatdropped, but then smiled.

"Then...I accept your apologies!" He smiled and turned to everyone. Lola's eyes widened. They all were smiling.

"Come on! Let's see some funny things!" Nami shouted.

"Yeah, you're the best at it Lola!" Usopp added. Her eyes watered, she wiped her face with her paws. She nodded and flew to the projector.

"Thank you!" She smiled through the tears.

-----

If you see any spelling mistake, please tell me about it, I can correct it and you readers will have a better reading experience.