Cringe ASF - Super Psycho Love

Sorry if it's cringe, but i had to do it, I just want to see their reactions (๑˃́ꇴ˂̀).

-----

"Ahahahaha!" Lola laughed at something.

"What's wrong?" Robin asked.

"It's just- Bahahaha! I can't!" Lola was now holding her stomach because of the laughs. Ace and Sabo just got back from the table.

"Oi! Something happened?!" Ace ran up to her worried.

"No, No...It's okay, is everyone ready for the next?" She wiped her tears.

"Yes." Sabo answered and took her hand for her to stand up.

"Thanks, let's get to it." Lola quickly flew in the projector direction and everyone was back to their seats too.

The screen lit up, It showed some text on it.

Super Psycho Love - Simon Curtis

"Hmm?" Some tilted their heads.

"Some music is playing, yohohoho!" Brook said.

"Yeah, I wonder what this is about." Nami sweatdropped.

On the screen...people appeared. Ace, Sanji, Luffy, Law, Zoro and Sabo.

"Wha-" Law jaw fell to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Sanji dropped his cigarette.

"What is going on?!" Ace grabbed his head.

"I don't know!" Sabo answered. Zoro stood still, he was frozen.

Then they started to walk.

"Pfft..." Shanks tried to sustain his laugh. Everyone in the room was silently laughing and it was just a start. Nami's brow twitched, her lips turned up and she too tried to sustain her laugh. Robin had her hand on her mouth.

The screen then cut and it was only Ace in the middle. He tapped his shoe and...

"Something lately drives me crazy, has to do with how you make me." He started to sing or lip sync to the text.

"AAAAAA!" Ace screamed in the room. Sabo was laughing and of course everyone couldn't sustain their laughs.

"Struggle to get your attention, calling you brings apprehension." It was then cut to Zoro who started to dance his own choreography.

"BAHAHAHAHA!" Sanji bursted out laughing. Zoro glared at him with blush on his face, he was embarrassed that everyone saw how he danced.

"Texts from you and sex from you. Are things that are not so uncommon."

But to Sanji's disappointment he appeared on the screen.

"WAAAAAAT?!" His eyes widened.

"HAHAHAHA!" Zoro was now the one laughing.

"Pfft! Hahahaha! You two look so funny!" Usopp commented. Sanji and Zoro glared at him.

"Oh no..." A cold sweat ran down Law's face. He knew...his turn is close.

"Flirt with you, you're all about it. Tell me why I feel unwanted?" Then the screen showed Sabo.

The room couldn't stop their laughter, even If the people dancing were the most dangerous in the room they couldn't sustain it much longer, they could die in peace.

(Now my favourite part!!!!)

"Damn, if you didn't want me back," Luffy then started.

"LUFFY?!" Their eyes got out of their pockets.