The Crew Worthy of a King

-----

"Hmm...this one is..." Lola held a disk in her hand.

"What is it?" Sabo asked.

"I found it lying deep inside the box." Lola dusted off the disk carefully. Her eyes widened. "It's..." She smiled. "A surprise." The ferret turned to Sabo and gave him a look for him to go back to his seat.

"Got you!" Sabo nodded and ran back to his seat.

"What are we going to watch now?" Ace asked.

"I don't know! But I am sure it's something interesting!" Sabo smiled. Ace rolled his eyes but he too smiled.

"I wonder..." Nami was in her thoughts.

"About what Nami-san?" Sanji asked her.

"We are here, I wonder where is Luffy and Jinbe." She answered.

"If he's with Jinbe we don't have to worry." Zoro interjected. Nami nodded.

"Oi!" Sanji was the one who wanted to say it. Then they left for their 'fight'. Nami sighed.

"Zoro's right." Robin came instead. "Boss sure will help him." She placed a hand on Nami's shoulder and the latter sighed again.

"Thanks Robin..." She smiled.

"Let's start!" Lola exclaimed, grabbing the attention to the screen. She placed the disk inside the projector.

The screen lit up.

"I decided to become The Pirate King." Luffy was seen sitting on Merry's head. "I don't care If I die fighting for it." He stated.

"Luffy..." Ace whispered.

IN ORDER TO BECOME THE KING OF THE PIRATES

"As you wanted, I'll go with you on this road to the pirate king." Luffy took his hat from the ground while a voice sounded in the distance.

HE NEEDS TO GATHER A CREW

"To become The Pirate King I need someone strong in my crew."

"Ho..." Roger was silent because he knew the video just began, but the words coming from the youngster's mouth are really deep and he knew it from his own experience.

NINE COMPANIONS SET OUT FOR AN ADVENTURE

"Zoro"

"Usopp"

"Nami"

"Sanji"

"Chopper"

"Robin"

"Franky"

"Brook"

Luffy said the name of each one of his crew members while the screen showed them.

A LONG JOURNEY WHOSE DESTINATION IS UNKNOWN

"If there's gonna be stronger enemies from now on." The crew stood before a big monster. "He is increasingly being threatened by them. If we don't pull ourselves together soon..."

"Usopp..." Nami was the one who said that. In serious moments Usopp knows how to become mature.

"Hehehe..." He caressed his neck.

THE DESIRE TO LIVE FREE SHALL LEAD THEM TOWARD THE RIGHT COURSE

"Your captain must be happy to have such a thoughtful crewmember." An old guy said while the screen showed Luffy standing on a boat, his crew behind, while a ship was being burned in front of him.