𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

-

🎶I'm just laughing
could've been a pimp the way I move my lips🎶

Crazy story by King Von played loudly in the room as the two teens sat on tiffany's bed immersed in a make out session. It had been about a week since they voiced their interest in each other and shared their first kiss.

Though they weren't in a relationship , tiffany liked the situationship they had going on right now.It was sneaky , literally no on knew what was going on between them and no one would suspect a thing since they were good at keeping up their 'just friends that dislike each other ' facade up.

Tiffany mumbled the lyrics of the song as she pulled away from his lips and looked into his eyes.Notti reached out his hands and pulled her waist towards him., making her land on his lap.His hands then travel to her face where he traced the curve of her plumped lips.

Feeling his intense stare , tiffany started to fold.Looking away as her cheeks got hot and red.He smirked at her cute reaction. It was surreal to him how fast they were moving nevertheless tho he enjoy every moment of them being together.

He had grown use to her presence and energy.These past weeks of getting to know each other was paying since he felt like he found his other half , for sure.He had never been this comfortable around a girl except his sister.It didn't matter if it looked like they were moving fast , he was enjoying the moment before it slipped through his finger.

"why you blushing love" he asked her , resting his hands on her lower back.Tiffany mumbled something before burying her head into his neck.Her thick curls tickling his chin as she did so.

"ion hear you" I continued , tickling her sides , which caused her to scream and laugh loudly.Amused by her reaction he did again.He laughed as her body jerked about trying to get out of his hold desperately.

"STOPP"She exclaimed hitting his back.At this point they were fighting on the bed."MA GET OFF ME" notti screamed as Tiffany sat on his stomach.She giggled sweetly as he tried to push her off him.Deciding to stop fighting , notti just laid there looking up at Tiffany.

"Why you always looking at me like that?" Tiffany asked as she fumbled with his hoodie strings.

"whatchu mean" he replied holding her waist.

"ion know you just be looking at me a certain way.That shit make me nervous sometimes".

" ahhh I make you nervous " he said dramatically, taunting her by thrusting his hips up a little , causing her to bounce.

"nigga stopp" Tiffany said before laying down on top of him.The two teens stayed like that in silence until they feel asleep.

15:09pm

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐍. 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

I was awaken by the loud ringing of my phone and vibration in my back pocket. I groaned annoyed that my lil nap was being interrupted. I raise up a little , holding tiffany's body  secure while reaching into my back pocket and sliding out my phone.Turning it over I see its dd calling.

"Hello" I answered with a mean mug on my face."nigga whea' you at" he asked."I'm with my homie" I answered looking down at Tiffany who was  still asleep peacefully."Oh you with ziki , aight I need you to spin round the crib fa' me" dd replied.Heating that my time with Tiffany was cut short , I huffed in frustration.

"aight imma pull up" I said before hanging up.I sucked my teeth while staring at the phone.Deciding to finally get up after a while of just lying there , I tapped gently on Tiffany's leg to wake her up.

"Libe wake up luv" I said softly , shaking her body.

After a while she started to wake up with a mug on her face.I chuckled at her expression. Shit was funny as shit."I gotta go" I said pushing some hair out her face.Finally realizing what I said she groaned and raised her self up off me and rolled over next to me.

"text me when you reach home aight" she said before dosing back to sleep.

"aight I got you" I said rolling her over and placing a kiss on her soft lips.

I walked out her room and out the house , locking it since she was asleep and no one was home but her.I pulled my hoodie over my head and pulled my phone out ,calling dd back , so he could pick me up.

After a few minutes he pulled up with jay and ddot.

"nigga why is you hea"he asked as I got in the car.I ignored him and stayed quiet." You was with Tiffany nigga" ddot shouted hitting my shoulder. "AHHHH HE WAS WITH TIFFANY" he continued to shout as I covered my face.

"nah bro y'all needa chill.I was with the homie ziki bro" I said looking out the window."we was in the court playing".

"so you wasn't with Tiffany " dd asked looking at me directly in my eye.

"nah , what I gotta lie about"

"What DO YOU gotta lie about notti".

" nothing " I replied playing with my hoodie strings

"I hope so" dd replied giving me a suspicious look before turning back in front.

Damnn...

Y'all are 14 and MAKING OUT!!
Imma beat y'all ass!

Vote | comment | follow
Excuse any mistakes <3