𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎.

January 21st 2022
One week later.
-

𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐋. 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃

 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃

I was awaken by the loud ringing of my phone.It was way too early for people to be calling me.Annoyed , i huffed and pulled my phone from off the table next to my bed.Checking the caller ID , only to see its , NOTTI💙.

"What the fuck" I mumble to myself, sitting up straight to answer the phone." Nigga why is you calling me so early in the fucking morning , A bitch is tryna sleep bro.you got me fucked up lil nigga , I empty ma' clip on you when I see you stupid" I ranted not even giving him a chance to speak first.

I hear a soft chuckle on the other line , before he replied. "My bad ma , I ain't mean to wake you up" notti said."you a lying ass nigga , you do this shit all the time imma stop answering ma' phone" I said throwing the cover off my body."Nah ma it was a intentional accident" he said laughing.

Fed up with his shit , I hung up the phone.

Seconds later my phone vibrated again.Picking it up , I saw a long ass message from notti. "How the fuck he type this shit in 2 seconds mannnn" I asked myself while opening the message.It was basically him cussing me out and saying the next time he see me he's gonna get sturdy on my neck.

I sucked my teeth not replying to the message.I put my phone back on the table and tried to go back to sleep but to no avail. "This stupid ass nigga woke me up bro" I groaned , deciding to get up.Feeling my belly grumble , I got up and went down stairs.

As I walked down the step I see a shadow , in the corner. Scared as shit I halted my movement , squinting my eyes to see who it was.

"its me libe" the shadow said turning around.

"oh hi aunt may" I said walking up to the table and taking a seat."hi baby" she answered in a small voice.

"how you doing , I feel like I haven't been seeing you lately" I asked which caused her to laugh.

"Despite the fact we live in da' same house"

"yeah , its crazy right" I said taking a good look at her.She looked just like my momma , it was scary.

"I been checking into rehab , I'm tryna get ova' the addiction I got" she said with a sigh.

"how it's been going?"

"Its hard but I'm getting there baby"

"that's good enough" I say reaching out to hold her hand.

"I know we didn't get off onna' right start.I know I kinda' switched up on y'all when y'all came up hea' and I wanna say I'm sorry.To both you and melanie , I know she not down here right now , but I wanna let you know that I'm sorry for the way I treated y'all and for the way ma' Sister treated y'all. I'm going to counseling now , and I'm working on being a better person , but it's gonna take time , so bare with me okay"aunt may said as a few tears fell from her eyes.

" I understand aunty " I said getting up to hug her.

"I'll talk to your sister when she decide to wake up" she said making me laugh.

"Alright enough about me , how you been doing , anything interesting happen since you here.I see you be going to the court often."

"Nahhh I'm just chilling" I said scratching my neck.

"chile you ain't slick...who it be?" She asked looking directly at me with a small smirk on her face.

"aight there's this boy at ma school that has me feeling a certain way" I said blushing a little as notti's smiling face appeared in my mind.

"Ohhhh it's like that" may said with a chuckle.

"but the thing is we ain't even known each fa that long , and I'm kinda scared" I said venting to her.

"well baby its natural , you're still young.When i was your age I was going through the same thing and I was confused. But you just gotta roll with the flow luv.Its a natural thing. Just don't be getting no babies up in hea'" she said getting stern at the end.

"who said anything bout babies , we ain't even inna relationship auntayy" I said dramatically.

"Baby all imma say is live yo life cause you neva know what could happen...child I'm bad at giving advice"she said causing us to laugh.

"But just be careful , right" she said looking at me with a smile.

"yes ma'am"

"I'm hungry" I said remembering the reason I came down in the first place.

"wanna make pancakes together" aunt may asked with a bright small.

"of course" I answered returning the smile.

I'm backkkkkkk
Y'all need to check out the dd osama × ice spice
'We found love' mashup
Shitttt go harddddddd

Anyways
Excuse any mistakes <3
Vote | comment | Follow

Mucho love <3