𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏.

𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐋. 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃

"So what's going on between you and notta" melanie asked flapping down onto my bed a basket of clothes

"So what's going on between you and notta" melanie asked flapping down onto my bed a basket of clothes."what's going with me and notti" I ask her back looking up from my phone."whatchu mean libe , I see how yall be" she said with a smile on her face.

"Ion know what you talking bout girl , ain't shit going on between me and that lil stupid ass boy" I said putting down my phone and looking at her directly in the eyes as I spoke.

"I'll give y'all up to before March" melanie said with a chuckle before going out the room.I give her a stank look before going back on my phone.I sat there in a daze , forgetting what I was doing on my phone.

"The fuck she mean" I thought to myself , deciding to get up amd fold the clothes she brought in.Just then notti called on facetime."wassup lil nigga" I said answering.

"Fuck you lil bitch" he said before hanging up.

I was left stupid.I just stood there staring at my phone."the fuck this lil nigga on".However seconds later , he called back.

Sighing , I answered the phone.Looking into the camera , I see him with a big ass blunt in his mouth.

"nigga ain't you like 14 ,whatchu you doing with that blunt" I asked bracing my phone against my cologne bottle , so he could see me as I worked.

"Girl shut up , yo' ass be vaping like it going out of style. Tryna press me with yo' squidward looking ass." He said before putting the blunt back to his mouth.

"I beat yo ass when I see you lil boy" I said throwing the pants I was holding towards the phone causing it to fall.

I hear him laugh as I pick up the phone and jeans.

"You gon' stop playing with me before I empty ma' clip on yo' skinny ass" I said continuing my task as he continued to smoke.

"do it" he said looking closely into the camera.

"do it libe , you so bad , you gon put my face onna' t-shirt." He said exhaling the smoke and looking at me.Looking over to the phone , I see him staring at me with a sly smirk on his face.

"what?" I asked walking over to my closet.

"I'd fuck yo' life up" he said blowing smoke into the camera.

Not gonna lie , he was looking extra fine.His hair was down and he was wear a black shirt with a chain on his neck.

I sucked my teeth and chuckled.

"you won't do shit lil nigga"

"oh really just wait an' see".

The conversation continued for about a hour more , until someone came in and called notti to go somewhere.Before hanging up the phone , he asked for me to meet him at the court for 11.

" you tryna set me up" I ask squinting my eyes causing him to laugh.

"nah you da' homie , I would neva' hurt you"

"aight notti I'll see you later" I said before hanging up.

Later

"you like drill" notti asked looking over at me.It was literally 12 in the night and we was out here.dd , ddot , melanie and ziki were out with us and we was just chilling.Lord knows how they sneaked out.

"nah it's too loud fa' me" I answered."damn its windy" i say moving a couple of strands of hair out my face.

"damn how you ma' girlfriend and don't like drill"

"First off , I ain't yo' girl friend lil nigga seco-"

"Yes you are" he interrupted me."you a girl and you ma' friend"

Hearing this , I busted out laughing."Nigga you ain't slick" I said pushing his head away.

After about 2 minutes of continuous laughing we finally stopped.I sat back and watched as dd and ddot fight over the basketball. From my peripheral vision tho , I could see notti still looking at me.

Turning my head , we just stared at each other and as usual he had this look in his eyes.

"You see the ugly in him yet" I heard ziki shout , which made me break eye contact and laugh.

"shut up stupid ass nigga" notti said getting up and running after ziki.

I just laughed at their craziness.

Excuse any mistakes <3
comment | vote | follow
mucho love <33