𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑.

January 14th 2022
Please excuse any mistakes <3

𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐋. 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃

 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃

"you wanna go to the court" Melanie asked walking into the room."Girl is literally 9 something in the night "Tiffany replied exhaling the smoke out her mouth.

"Give me tha' fucking thing lil girl" , melanie hollered pulling the vape out of tiffany's hands. "Smelling up the room with this shit" she exclaimed , making Tiffany laugh. "Girl shut the fuck up"She fired back getting up off the bed to find an outfit.

About 5 minutes later she was ready since all she and to do was find a better shirt.Grabbing my phone , some money and my vape , tiffany walked out the room."Damn girl who you tryna pull" her sister teased her as she came down the step.

"girl shut up" she said blushing a little , Tiffany never knew how  took compliments for some reason and plus the outfit wasn't even all that , it was just a gray crop top and some matching sweat pants with her braids down.Only lord knows what she saw.

"Aunt we going to court ma'am" melanie shouted letting her know. "Aight girls be carefu-" may slurred out.

"that bitchassmuddafucker mo drunk than a mutherfucker" melanie muttered opening the door.Turns out the bullshit runs in the family. The bitch only wanted them cause she was getting money from the state. About 2 days after they moved in , she started showing her true colours.

Walking out the door , the cold air hit tiffany's skin causing her to have goosebumps. "Damn why it so cold" she asked rubbing her arm up and down.

Melanie & Tiffany took the five minutes walk to the basketball court and upon arriving they were met with the loud screaming of boys.

"What the fuck is going on in here" Melanie asked causing Tiffany to laugh. It seemed as though they were shooting a music video , because there was drill music playing and the boys were getting sturdy.

"These lil ass boys think they can rap and shit , all they doing is screaming , the fuck" melanie fussed as they walking around the back to the benches.

All Tiffany could do was chuckle , she herself didn't really enjoy drill music , it was just too noisy to her.

The girls sat on the benches and watched the boys do at set of crazy shit in front the camera.

----

"Yo , y'all wanna be in the video"
Hearing a rusty voice , Tiffany looked up to see 2 boys standing in front of her.One with braids and another with his hair pulled back in one. She looked behind them and saw the group just standing around looking lame.

"Nah we good"she answered going back to her phone.

" aight well then you gotta move cause we wanna use the benches"
The one with the braids said.

"Who the fuck does this nigga think he is"she taught to herself.

" excuse me , I gotta move cause we wanna make ya'self a ass.Nigga you came and met me here"She fired back.

"Right and I'm saying move" he replied getting in her face

Getting irritated Tiffany stood up with Melanie tight behind her."Lil nigga you better back the fuck up"

"or WHAT lil bitch"

"yoooo notti son chill out" rusty voice replied trying to calm the situation down.

"Listen to yo' daddy nigga chill out" Tiffany refuted.

"aight now hold on , I'm tryna help you don't piss me off" rusty said looking at me.

Rolling her eyes tiffany , sat back down as the two walked away.

"FUCK YOU STUPID LIL BITCH"the boy shouted as he walked way.

"FUCK YOU DUMB ASS MUTHERFUCKER"tiffany replied showing him middle finger.

And for the rest of the night they just threw shots at each other.

---

Notti finna be mean as shit in this book<3