𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓.

𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐋. 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃

"That's just ghetto as shit , wasn't y'all just arguing now that lil nigga has yo' number"Melanie muttered as they walked back home

"That's just ghetto as shit , wasn't y'all just arguing now that lil nigga has yo' number"Melanie muttered as they walked back home.Tiffany couldn't do anything but laugh , it was indeed ghetto and kinda toxic , but who cares.

Finally reaching their aunts house , tiffany picked up the spare key from under the mat and opened the door." Oh fuck , it stinks in here" she exclaimed scrunching her nose up.The smell of alcohol , vomit and probably even shit filled the house."Open the window , oh my god" she said.

Walking into the living room , there laid their aunt covered in vomit."oh ma god" melanie let out , covering her noise and going upstairs.

Tiffany closed the front door and opened the windows to let the place air out  before going to her room.

"I need ma' hair rebraided" she said looking in the mirror as she put it in a bun.She changed her sweat pants into some shorts , and plugged her phone in.

Now all comfortable , she opened her phone and just stared at the number the boy from the court gave him.That's when she noticed he saved the number as 'Notti💙'

"this nigga but why did I even do this" she taught face-palming herself."Oh well'.Deciding to be brave she messaged the number.

And almost immediately she got a reply back.

As the two continued to message each other a smile started to grow on Tiffany's face.Despite the fact that he was really rude and blunt some times ,he was very sweet , and tiffany liked that.

The two continued to message each other til the early hours of the  morning , finally deciding to go to sleep since Tiffany had school tomorrow.

The Next Day

Awaken by the giggles of someone , Tiffany slowly opened her eye , just to see her sister holding her phone and reading intensely with a big smile on her face."girl what the fuck is you doing with ma' phone. "Tiffany groaned out , rubbing her eyes.

" y'all so cute" melanie said putting the phone back down."who?"tiffany asked falling back in bed.Her brain was always fuzzled in the morning.

"you and notta" melanie replied opening Tiffany's closet door.

"me and who?"

"notta" melanie said turning around.

"girl who the fuck is notta" tiffany asked laughing.

"that lil nigga from the court"

"oohhh you mean notti"

"Thats his name" melanie asked with a stank face.

"yes stupid all that reading you doing and don't know his name"

"I was just reading the juicy stuff..like when he said he wanted to see you again so y'all could fight".

" Girl get out ma' room" tiffany shouted dramatically throwing a pillow at melanie.

"HURRY UP , WE GOTTA GO"melanie shouted while running out the door.

Deciding it was time to get up , Tiffany pushed herself off her bed and walked to the bathroom.She took a shower , did her skin care and fixed  her hair up. When she was done , she put on her undergarments and moved to her closet , looking for a outfit. Since sweat pants were her thing , she chose a cute piece.

Grabbing her bag , she checked to see if she forgot anything and walked out the room." Lets go fat ass" tiffany said walking in the kitchen."damn ain't gotta hurt ma' feeling like that' melanie said stuffing the bread in her mouth."where that woman at?" Tiffany asked tugging at her pants.

"she had to go to the hospital...don't worry she left money"

"oh aight , come on let's gooooo"

"I'm coming hold on"

----

Walking up to the School entrance , the girls saw what seem to be fight happening.Everyone was gathered around , filming and screaming. Aproaching the crowd , tiffany just shook her head and walked into the building.

"just ghetto" melanie mumbled.

The girls continued to walk down the hall as people kept staring at them. It was weird & uncomfortable. Finally finding the office , they walked in and was met with a white lady.

"hey you must be Melanie and Tiffany"The woman said with a smile.

" yep" melanie answered.

"alright but weren't y'all suppose to come with your guardian.

Hearing this the girls looking at each other before Tiffany answered , " she had an emergency".

The woman looked at them skeptically before turning away.

"follow me"

Please excuse any mistakes <33
Don't forget to vote & comment
I need feedback so I can improve my writing!