𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐.

𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐋. 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃

I sat quietly at my table with my headphones on , blasting summer walker

I sat quietly at my table with my headphones on , blasting summer walker. It was the first day of a new week and I was not ready to see ethan at all.The last couple of weeks , had been kicking me in my face and I was about to black out.

Lets just say notti's charm was invading my heart fast.I couldn't even look at him with out imagining things.(Innocent things of course).It was frustrating.I just couldn't accept the fact that I was getting attached to someone else. It honestly felt like deja vu and I didn't like it at all.

I sighed as I put my head on the table.As Alicia Keys 'unthinkable' started playing loud in my ear. I mumbled the lyrics of the song as I traced my fingers against the edge of the table.

🎶Moment of honesty
Someones gotta take the lead tonight
Who's it gonna be?
I'm gonna sit right here
And tell you all that comes to me
If you have something to say
You should say it right now
(You should say it right now)
You ready?🎶

Feeling a sudden presence in front of me , I look up as the chorus hit to see notti looking down at me.His curls fell beautifully around his cute face and his gold chain hang down touching my forehead a little. His doe eyes were warm and his mouth held a handsome smile.

🎶You give me a feeling that I never felt before
And I deserve it, I think I deserve it (Let it go)
It's becoming something that's impossible to ignore
And I can't take it
I was wondering maybe
Could I make you my baby
If we do the unthinkable would it make us look crazy
If you ask me I'm ready (I'm ready, I'm ready)
If you ask me I'm ready (I'm ready, I'm ready)🎶

My breathing hitched at how close up he was to me and I guess he noticed since his sweet smile turned into a sly smirk. "You good?" he asked pulling a chair and sitting next to me.However I couldn't hear him because of how loud my music was.

He furrowed his eyes brows after not getting a answer even though I was looking directly at him."girl" he said loudly snatching the headphones off which messed up my hair a little.

"nigga what the fuck , my favourite part was coming on" I said trying to cover up the fact that I was in a daze."What song" he asked before putting the headphones to his ears.

He bobbed his head as he listened to the song."When I was little i had the biggest crush on her" he said giving me it back."Tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you" he sang dramatically."awww " I replied too busy trying to fix back my edges.

"why y'all be doing this" notti asked curiously as he stuck his finger in the gel container."Ethan!" I shouted pulling the container away from him."we do it cause we wanna look cute , it adds to the hairstyle " I continued.

"how much mo' cute you wanna get" he asked taking one of my braids into his hand.Shocked at the bold comment , I stop what I was doing and glanced over to him.His eyes were fixed on me , still holding the single braids.It was giving that one scene from poetic justice.I shrugged my shoulder and turned back to continue my edges. I couldn't even answer.

"we should match" he said out of the blue."what"I asked checking over my edges. "I said we should match , imma braid my hair just like this" he answered letting go of my hair.

"Noooo...I like your curls , it looks cute on you" I said touching his curls.

Hearing my compliment , his face brightened and a smile graced his face."He so cute" , I taught to myself as he tried to hide his blushing face.

"uh I gotta go" he said before getting up quickly. I smiled at his antiques before bidding him good bye.I put my headphones back on and put my head down , however suddenly the table shook violently , which dispositioned my head.Pissed I raised my head to see , Chelsea looking at me with her two rats behind her.Looking them all in the face , i read the energy and a smirk grew onto my face.She gave me a hateful look before walking away.

"Shits bout to get crazyyy" someone said in the background.

It seemed as tho chelsea had a problem with the amount of attention notti was giving me.

Please excuse any mistakes

vote | comment | follow
Mucho love <3