𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕.

𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐋. 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃

"Girl that shit caught me so off guard , I almost shit my pants

"Girl that shit caught me so off guard , I almost shit my pants...walk in the class and the first person I see is rusty with his fuzzy ass hair watching me dead in my eye like-what the fuck nigga" I ranted as we waited in the cafeteria line."And then there is notti , tryna be slick
earlier.Walking pass me like ion gon notice his bubble head ass."I continued as I picked up a platter.

" not bubble head , you have no manners " Melanie exclaimed with a laugh.

"he in ma' class" Melanie replied with a smirk.My eyes widened when I heard that. "Whatttt" I asked staring at her.Just as she was about to answer , I heard too the loud shouting of my name.Confused I turn my head to the place the shout came from , just to see rusty voice and Notti staring right back at me.

I glanced over at melanie and saw she was already looking at me."you going ova' there" she asked.Still surprised I nodded my head.We walked over and stood in front of them."wassup" I said with a head nod.I could feel notti's eyes on me but I didn't look at him.

"wassup friend you good" darrian said stretching his hand out to dap me up.I returned the respect."nothing much ya know" I answered putting my hand in my pocket."wassup notti" I said finally acknowledging him."I'm chilling " he said leaning back with a smirk.

We looked at each other for a second before I looked away."Have a seat  , y'all chilling with us from now on" darrian said kicking out a chair.Melanie and I looked at each other before taking a seat across from them.

Getting comfortable in my seat , I looked up back to notti and he was staring at me.He had this look in his eyes , as if he wanted to say something but didn't.I was unsettling.

"you good" I asked squinting my eyes at him.

And there it was that billion dollar smile.This was the first time I was able to see his facial features clearly and I must admit he was cute as shit , especially when he smiled.

Seeing him smile made me smile as well for some reason. It just made his whole mean demeanor fall apart.

"yeah I'm good...ion know you was coming to this school tho" he said.

"I ain't tell you but here I am" I said with a grin.

"mannn you shoulda told me" he refuted.

"why?" I asked blinking my eyes.

"cause....ion know but you shoulda' told me so I would have been prepared" he said putting his hand over his mouth and looking away.

"prepared for what nigga" I asked looking him dead in the eye.

"man ion know leave me alone" he huffed folding his hand and looking way , blushing.

I laughed at his antics.

" ayo we going to the court later y'all wanna come." darrian said looking at the two of us.

"uhh...sure" I answered with a nod.

From my peripheral vision , I could see notti's face light up like a Christmas tree.

This nigga a lil too happy , watch me not show up" I taught to myself.

"I got somewhere I need to be , so I'm out" melanie said.

"aight" darrian answered nodding.

The group converse about  random stuff until dd finally made his grand appearance. He walked in with the biggest mug on his face.

"nigga what happened to you" notti asked as dd sat down.

"these fuck ass nigga think I'm playing bro...yo ddot we got shit to do this afternoon" he said hitting the table with his fist.

"damn i had plans" Darrian replied groaning.

"fuck yo' plan" DD said giving ddot a death stare.

"guess its just me and you" notti said with a sky smirk , making me look over at him.

"yeah I guess so" I replied.

Please excuse any mistakes!
Its bout to get cheesy yall <33