Chap 36 Give her time

Começar do início

"Actually it was every body's idea to come on a little vacation..." Thai intervene but shut up the minute Lily squint her eyes at him, putting her hands on her hips.

He gestured with his hand zipping up his lips, lucking his mouth and throwing away the keys, "that's what I thought....as I was saying Trish I am not ready to have a conversation with you yet but when I do, you will know and for everybody else enjoy y'all stay and have a bless night" she step inside closing the door leaving them on the porch.

Miguel stand there dumbfounded hoping this does not put him ten steps backwards with Lily because of their idiotic attempt to "surprise" them because he barely have his pinky toe out of the dog kennel.

"I told y'all, you specifically Trish now is not a good time now look! you crying and shit. Come on let's go inside and talk about this fuckery before I shoot somebody".

Agitated and angry was just the tip of the iceberg to how he felt with them knowing he's trying to repair his relationship.

As soon as the door was shut, "what. the fuck. Y'all doing here!, without telling me. We have just established something with each other and seeing you all pop up here might trigger her.....or something!...I don't know" he sounded helpless.

Miguel paced back and forth like he's having a nervous breakdown, " Miguel calm down man...we're here to help you, I know it does not feel like it now because Lily might still have some animosity towards us but we not leaving here until we're like the family we once was" David stated.

Not beating around the bush saying they came for vacation, it might be but more so to help him out, or try to.

Miguel don't think by them being here will help anything but they were already in his house with bags and baggage so there's nothing to do but make the best of it.

"I'm sorry but this chick needs to take it down a couple knotches with all her bitching, I came here to enjoy myself not babysit some grown woman's feelings" Vanessa blurted out leaving everybody in the room stunned and speechless, the room was so quiet you can hear a somebody's thoughts.

Since Keith introduced her to all of them they weren't to keen on her attitude, quite frankly it stinks. "Excuse me?!, Keith get your lab rat under control please before she gets put the fuck out my house!".

Miguel anger was boiling and Keith could see that, the embarrassment Vanessa is causing already and she haven't been here for two minutes.

"Who you calling a lab rat?!" she retaliated.

"Bitch you! who else in here is looking like one. Lily is the youngest and most mature out of all of us and she have every right to be feeling how she does, you however with your wrinkle ass paper bag face is acting like you need a bib and a bottle" this time Trish was on her case.

Thai was holding her back but when she saw Vanessa was not remorseful she had to open up her mouth.

Keith had enough of Vanessa's rude outburst as she went back and forth with Trish, "Vanessa come the fuck on....you already start to act up and we just got here, come on!!" He yanked her frail body up from the chair by her arms pulling her outside.

"Nasty heffer..." Trish muttered under her breathe.

"No offense kelsey but y'all see why I don't have much female friends and skinny ones at that, them heffer have to much attitude, her ass probably hungry and have a gas pain with all that unnecessary bitching to somebody she knows absolutely nothing about".