18 - I have a man to kill.

EDIT (10th of Dec): was that just my crappy phone view, or did i literally only publish half the chapter???

Not proof-read. At all. Sorry, my loves, I'm lazy.

TW: Violence, Blood, Murder, Flashbacks. I mean it y'all. Serious shit. 

RECAP:

"Listen up, morons." I came to a stop where most of the students could hear me from their spot along the path and clapped my hands loudly. In response I barely got a few muffled grunts of acknowledgement. "As you all have been rendered fully useless by now, I'll call it a night. This is the only time I'll let you off easy though, got that? Everyone who stops before halfway through the course next time, can do 200 push-ups or get fucking lost.

Your stamina and strength today was pathetic, but we're here to work on that. I'll see you tomorrow."

| ---,'--,'--- |

I did not see them the next day. Instead I was very busy telling Keigo to kindly fuck off. 

"Come on, it'll be great!" 

"Oh hell nah!" I hissed, shoving another spoon of yogurt into my mouth, still glaring daggers at the pigeon. 

"Sodo, it's been so long since we went anywhere. We're just going to walk a little, you know, checking out the city" 

"Yeah, no, I'm not going outside, just to entertain your on your boring-ass patrol." Honestly, it wasn't my problem he had gotten into that whole hero-business. And I wasn't going to accompany him, just because he regretted signing up for all the boring parts of his job as well. 

He had been assigned to patrol with the homeless freak, out of all people too. So, no. I'd rather not. 

"It won't be boring, Sodo! Just hanging out with me and Aizawa. Your favourite people!" 

Uh huh. 

I deadpanned, "Over my dead fucking body." 
I most definitely had better things to do, namely finding some actual opponents I could train with, because while Keigo was a decent partner, I had always been someone who tired quickly of things (or people for that matter). And- 

"I'll talk Aizawa into sparring with us." 

"Fine."  

| ---,'--,'--- |

Great. 

In my defence, I'd been wanting to challenge the homeless teacher for quite some time now. He'd vehemently refused (aka stared at me from dead eyes and slurped coffee, before falling asleep on the spot). Now, as I trotted along the streets between them, I still regretted almost every decision I'd ever made. 

This was not how I usually liked to spend my time. Apparently, once in a blue moon Aizawa went on a patrol that was neither "underground", nor at some ungodly hour of the night. And Keigo just so happened to drag me along for that specific patrol. 

I voiced my complaints of course, mainly by foul-mouthily commenting on just about anything and everything. "What the fuck is wrong with that kid? Such an ugly mutt, I-" I smugly dodged Keigo's elbow (while Aizawa nodded in quiet agreement). 

"It should be fucking illegal to build something this hideous." The grey concrete build that towered tall and broad above the street indeed looked revolting, at least to me. While modern with big windows and dark steel it just seemed off.