Back to Semi-Normal

Start from the beginning

"Thank you. You have a good rest of your day."

"You as well, sir."

I walk away from the counter and grab a bag of cool ranch Doritos for Peter, and a bag of salt and vinegar chips for myself. I wave goodbye to Mr. Delmar before I leave the store.

About thirty minutes of walking, I make it back to the tower. I walk up the stairs until I reach the floor that I need to be on. I take my shoes off and then sit next to Peter on the couch. I press my lips to his cheek, making him blush.

"I got us lunch, baby. Number six with pickles, smushed down real flat. Just how we used to get them, just how you like it." I say softly, handing him his sandwich. "I also got you your favorite chips."

"Mr. Delmar's?" Peter asks, I nod response. "He has the best sandwiches ever."

"I know right?" I open my bag of chips and pop one in my mouth.

"Blech! Why—how can you eat those?" Peter asks in disgust. "You better brush your teeth really good before you kiss me."

"Oh you big baby, Bug Boy. Gimme a smoochy smooch!" I say in a mocking, baby voice. I make a kissy face at Peter as I lean in closer to his face.

Peter puts a hand on my face and playfully shoves me away from him. "Ech! Stinky breath, baby. I love you, but no smoochy smooch." Peter says. I pout my bottom lip and start faking crying. "None of that!" I look behind the couch to see Bucky walking towards the living room.

"Why is Y/N fake crying, Webs?" Bucky asks peter as he leans over the back of the couch and grabs a chip from my bag. I exclaim with an offended sound as I see Bucky eat my chip. Bucky's face scrunches up and he makes an over exaggerated gagging noise. "Blech! Salt and vinegar! Nasty, bub! Just nasty and plain out wrong!" Bucky says in disgust.

"Oh! Can't be that bad, Buck." Steve says, grabbing a chip from my bag and eating it. "Oooh! Thank you, bub!" Steve says as he grabs my bag of chips.

"Sure. Take them, not like I got them for myself." I say sarcastically.

"Thank you, Mr. Rogers. I couldn't stand that smell." Peter says.

"Petey-pie!" I say in a whiny voice.

"Lover Boy!" Peter says, mocking my whiny voice.

"He took my food!" I cross my arms over my chest and pout like a baby. I grumpily open my sandwich wrap and stuff the sandwich in my face. "Mmmm!" I say as the wonderful and nostalgic flavors hit my taste buds.

"It's okay, baby boy. You got your sandwich at least." Peter says, pressing his lips to my forehead, making me blush.

"Any word from Wanda, Y/N?" Bucky asks casually. I shake my head and take another bite of my sandwich. "I'm sorry, buddy."

"Eh. Whatever. She's probably still mad at me for what I said to her back in Westview." I stand up and head to the kitchen to throw the trash in the bin, then I head to the sink and wash up.

"What exactly did you say to her? We never really touched on that subject ever since it happened." Bucky says. I look out into the living room to see all three of them looking at me, patiently waiting for me to respond.

"I just told that she shouldn't have done what she done." I say with a heavy sigh. "She said that I would've done the same thing; if I had to blow a hole into the head of the man I fell in love with." Peter's eyes widen and he shrinks into the couch. "So, I told her that she doesn't get to control my life, or anybody else's." I walk into the living room and grab the sides of Peter's face and press my lips to his. "That's probably why she hasn't gotten back to us. She's probably still upset with me." I sit down next to Peter and curl up next to him as he wraps his arms around me.

"Well, if she doesn't wanna show up for our wedding, then that's on her." Peter says softly. I look at Bucky and Steve and wave them over to the couch with Peter and I.

"FRIDAY? Change the windows to screens and pick a horror movie for us to watch, please?" I raise two fingers in the air and summon an over sized blanket and some snacks and drinks to the living room for the boys and I share. Once the blanket is on all of us, I smile happily as it's heated. "Yay! I love heated blankets!" I rest my legs on Peter's and Steve's laps, and lean against Bucky. Bucky wraps an arm around my waist and Peter starts to massage my thighs. I raise an eyebrow at him and see him blush. "I hope this is okay? We're all a little stressed  and I think this will help us out a little bit."

"Fine by me." Steve says, resting his arm on the back of the couch, kind of cuddling Peter.

"Okay, you're really warm." Peter says to Steve. Steve looks over at Bucky and winks at him. Then he and Bucky nuzzle all of us together so we can all cuddle together.

"Okay, you're really warm." I say, nuzzling close to all of them. Bucky wraps his right around my waist and hugs my torso, Peter wraps both his arms around me and hugs me as well.

"Guys, smile." Bucky says. Peter, Steve, and I turn to Bucky's phone and smile widely. Bucky presses the button on his screen and captured the picture. "Okay, that's cute. As Y/N would say: that's a new screen saver."

"Send it to me, pwease, Buckykins?" I ask in a baby voice with a pouty lip. Bucky raises his eyebrows at his new nickname I gave him, then giggles and sends me the picture anyway.

(A/N: I'm back for a little bit, everybody. I was working on these last few chapters a little bit, now. I hope you all like them and thank you for your support.)