Westview, New Jersey

Y/N's P.O.V.

After Peter and I got back home from hangin four at Ned's place, Peter helps me get packed for my trip. "How long are two gonna be gone for?" Peter asks from the bedroom. "Uh, I dunno actually. Lemme give her a ring, real quick." I say, heading out of the closet and into the bedroom. "You did tell her you're going? Right?" Peter asks me. "Yes, babe. I did." I say, dialing Wanda's number. I hear the ringing tone go off a few times before Wanda answers.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Ma. Uh, I'm packing right now. For uh, for Westview. How many days of clothes should I pack for?"
"Um, a couple of days maybe? We're only gonna be here for a little visit."
"Okay, thank you. I'll uh see you soon? Are you picking me up or are we meeting there?"
"I'll come pick you up, pumpkin. Just send me the address where you're at, okay? I'll see you soon. Love ya. Bye."
"Love ya, too. Bye." Then we both hang and up and I finish packing. I send Wanda the address and she texts me back, "Any possible way we can leave our phones where you're staying? Kinda want it to be a trip with just us." I should Peter the text and he nods. "Don't think that I don't trust you, Y/N. I trust you. You have fun with Wanda." I hear a knock on the front door and hear May answering it. "Wanda! So good to see you!" I look over to Peter and he grabs my arm. "Wait, wait." I protest. "What, baby?" He asks. I look into Peter's eyes, then I grab the sides of his face and pull him in for a long, passionate kiss. "I'm gonna miss you. I'll be back soon, Petey-pie. I love you."
"I love you more, Lover Boy." Peter presses his lips to mine again before we head out of the bedroom. "Y/N!" Wanda says, walking up to me with open arms. "Hey, Mom."
"You ready?" I look at May and Peter, and then back to my mom. "Yeah. Let's go." I give May mine and Wanda's phones, and then I give May a big hug. "Be safe. We'll see you soon." May says before Peter gives me a hug. "I love you. Have fun and be safe." Peter says. "I love you, too. I will." I say. Then Peter grabs my face and kisses me one last time before I leave.

Wanda and I are now on the freeway, heading to Westview, New Jersey. "When did you get this?" I ask, look at the interior of her Buick. "Uh, Tony gifted it to me. He wanted to give some fancy sports car, but I didn't want one of those. Buicks are nice." Wanda says. "Hmm. That was nice of him. So uh, what did you need to do at that one place before we left?" Before we came onto the freeway, Wanda made a stop at one of the SHIELD agency headquarters. She told me to wait in the car. I did my best to see what was going on in her head, but I couldn't get in. I'm supposed to be more powerful than her yet, I wasn't able to see in her head. I'm not able to see in her head now. "Wanda? What happened in there?" I ask. "I was just saying bye to Vision." She says. "Okay. I thought something bad happened in there." I say with a sigh of relief.

Several hours later, we pull off the freeway and take a rural route the rest of the way. After another forty minutes, and few more turns, we make it into town. Wanda takes us down a few streets until she pulls into a driveway, with no house. Just an empty space. I unbuckle my seat belt and get out of the car same time Wanda does. "Take a look around town. I'll be right behind you." Wanda says, walking into the pit where the house should be. "Mom?" "Just go, Y/N!" Wanda says again, this time raising her voice at me. I'm taken by surprise, I've never heard her yell like this before. "O-okay." I stammer. Then I slowly back away and take a stroll through the town. As I'm walking through the down, I'm listening in on people's thoughts. Still trying to get into Wanda's. I circle through everyone's minds at least twice before I get back Wanda's, this time I can hear her thoughts. She's screaming, like she's in pain. Or grieving. I turn around to see a giant cloud made of scarlet red energy, then same color as Wanda's powers. Everyone starts to panic as the energy is quickly spending out throughout the town. "Everybody get out of here!" I shout. "Go, go, go, go, go! Run! Get your children and get out of here!" I try to help people get out in their cars and out of town as fast as possible, until hear someone scream, "It's coming!" I turn around to see a giant wall of red, static energy coming right at me. I get everyone behind me and tell them to run. After I see everyone is at an okay distance, I feel my eyes glow a dark blue. I stand my ground and cross my arms over chest, then open them to make a giant shield of midnight blue energy, surrounding me and the townspeople against the wall. The wall hits my shield and I'm pushed back a few yards, the hold I have on my shield is cracking. I try to make it stronger, but I lost. The red wall over comes my shield and sucks me into the wall, a hex of sorts, and it's like I black out.

I wake up with very little memory of what happened, in a bed with a man's arms wrapped around me. I stretch a little in my sleeping position and see a ring on my finger, and on the man's fingers. I turn around to see Peter Parker lying in my bed. I slowly take in my surroundings as I walk around the room and house, everything is in black in white now. And everything is like it's from, the 1950s? "Oh god, Mom. What did you do?" I mutter under my breath. Then I rush upstairs to get dressed. All the clothes I have are either suits, pant suits, or pant suit pajamas, and nice casual wear. I throw something on and then I get ready for the day, to find my mom to figure what happened. Then, I feel a sting in my head and am jerked back to when I wake up again.