Date Night

PETER PARKER's P.O.V.

As soon as Y/N uses his powers to change our clothes back to our school clothes he walks to me and gives me soft kiss to my lips. "I love you, Petey-pie." He whispers against my lips. "I-I love y-you too, Y/N." I stutter out. "You're stuttering. What's wrong, babe?" He asks softly. "Nothing it's-it's uh...I just-just.." I sigh happily and grab YN's face gently and draw circles with my thumbs on his cheeks. I smile and then lean down and give him a long, passionate kiss on his soft, plumpy lips. "How'd I get so fucking lucky?" I ask after the kiss. "I'm wondering the same thing right now." Y/N grabs the back of my and runs his fingers through my hair and kisses me again. "I'm gonna go get dressed for our date. I'll see you in a bit, babe. I love you." He goes to walk away, but I stop him and pull him for one more long kiss. "You sure do like kissing me. Don't worry, I like kissing you too." He says, pecking my lips before walking out of the apartment. I leap to my closet and find an outfit to wear for our date. While I'm flipping through my clothes I hear a knock on my door. "Hey May!" I say. "How'd you know it was me?" She asks. "You're the only one other than Ned that knocks." I say. "True. Are you and Y/N going on a date?" She asks, walking into my room. "Mhm!" I say smiling. "Do you need help finding something to wear?"
"No thanks. I got what I want right here." I say, grabbing my outfit. I head to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth and fix my hair.

(Peter's outfit for the date

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Peter's outfit for the date.)

Once I'm finished getting ready I head out of the bathroom and to the front door. "Wait, Peter! Don't forget this!" May says, hanging me a condom. "May!" I say through my teeth. "Thank you." I say, hugging her. "I larb you."
"I larb you, too. I promise to be safe." I say, opening the door and closing it, then I walk across the hall and knock on YN's apartment door. The opens up and Y/N opens the door.

 The opens up and Y/N opens the door

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(This is Y/N's outfit for the date.)

"Wow!" I say quietly. "Wow yourself. You look handsome!" He says, hugging me. "I'll see you ladies later! I'm going onna date with, Pete. Love you!" Y/N says to his mom and sister. "Bye! Be safe! Wear a rubber!" His mom says. "Don't get pregnant!" MJ says sarcastically. "I will Mommy. And MJ, that's impossible. Bye!" Y/N walks out of his apartment and closes his door, then he takes my hand. I look at his butt and the pants are working wonders for it. "Your ass is popping in those pants, babe." I say, pretty much drooling over him. "That's why wore them. Thanks, baby." He says, blushing a little. "What do you wanna do?" He asks. "Watch a movie? I know you like musical type movies and the Pitch Perfect 3 movie just came out." His face lights up and he kisses my cheek. "You do love me! Let's go!" And then we head to the movie theaters.