When in Rome

PETER PARKER's P.O.V.

After we get all checked into the hotel, Y/N grabs our room keys and we both head up to our hotel room. It's a little small, has two beds on either side of the wall and a sink. There's a communal bathroom where everyone shares it. Not sure how that's gonna go down, I really don't wanna see anyone else naked besides my boyfriend and myself. I get shivers just thinking it. Y/N sets out bags down on the bed closest to the door and sits on the other bed, he bounces up and down on it like a little kid. "It doesn't squeak. I think we're good." He says with a shy smile, a small blush creeping on his face. I walk over to him and take a seat next to him on the mattress, "I was thinking." I start saying. "Oh dear god. That's never good." Y/N jokes. "Har har. Um no seriously, I was thinking, maybe we could make this a thing we do." Y/N quirks an eyebrow suspiciously. "Like, have sex in a hotel room in a new country every time?" He asks. "Yeah. If-if you want to." I say, scratching the back of my neck. "Yeah, I do. Do you?" He asks, leaning in closer and closer to me. "Yeah, I do, baby." I whisper against his lips. "Then, what are we waiting for?"
I don't hesitate to press my lips against his, he swings a leg over mine and straddles me and grabs the sides of my face to deepen the kiss. We start struggling to undress each other. I feel Y/N running his hands under my shirt, indicating I should take it off. I break the kiss for Y/N to take off my shirt, and then I take Y/N's shirt off. I start to kiss, lick, and suck on the side of Y/N's neck, making him moan. Once he moans, I feel a wave of energy throughout the small room. I open my eyes a little bit to see a mist of dark magenta energy surrounding the room. I look up to my boyfriend, I grab his face to make him face me, he slightly opens his eyes and I can see them glowing magenta. "What? Did I do something wrong?" He asks innocently. "No. You're doing everything more right than I could ever imagine, baby boy." I say, pecking his lips one more time before going back to his neck. I feel him starting to kiss and suck on my neck as well, I feel his hand running down my chest and torso until he reaches my crotch. He starts to rub my hard on through my clothes, in return I run my hands into his pants and underwear, and start squeezing his bare ass. "These we are in the way." Y/N whispers. He unstraddles me and gets on his knees in front of me. He starts to unbutton and take off my pants. I lift my hips up a little to help him take off my pants. Once my pants are off I hear a soft thud. He scrummages through my pant sockets and pulls out my phone and hands it to me, "Do what we do best. Actually." He stops himself and pulls out his own phone and hands it to. "The last few videos we took were on your phone. Let's do the next few on mine." He says. He starts to slowly stroke me while waits for me to start recording. I hit record and nod my head once to tell him that I'm recording, almost immediately he puts my dick in his mouth.
I moan quietly so I don't make too much noise, I run my fingers through his hair with my free hand and push his head down all the way until I feel his nose touching my crotch, and the tip of my dick touching the back of his through. "Fuck, baby!" I say with a louder moan. I release the pressure of my hold, but still have my hand on the his head while he bobs his up and down on me. "Fuck, baby that feels so good! Just like that! Fuck!" I say, feeling Y/N sucking me and jacking me off at the same is the best feeling in the world. He sure knows how to work that mouth of his.

After another thirty-five minutes go by of Y/N giving me a blowjob, he takes my dick out of his mouth and strokes it s little bit while he catches his breath. "You okay? You were down there for s little bit." I ask, making sure he's okay. "Yeah. Sorry, I just can't get enough of your dick. It's so fucking big." He says, leaving kitten kisses on my dick. I run my hand through his a little more and say, "Don't be sorry. You are so good at what you do."
"Thanks, Daddy." He says, making me blush at that name. He start crawl up a little bit and leans into my ear to say, "Eat me out, Daddy. I want you to work that tongue magic." He stands up in front of me and strips off his pants and underwear, then takes his phone out of hands and lays on the bed with his ass arched in the air. I get behind him in the bed and admire the sheer beauty of his round, plumpy, and jiggly ass. I give a good few slaps on each cheek before I spread his cheeks open and spit on his hole, then I lean in and start to rim him.
I hear him moan my name louder and louder as I continue to eat him out like I'm starved of it. Which, I kinda was. It's been awhile since Y/N and I have been intimate with each other, so I wanna taste every last part of him. I look up a little as I feel Y/N kneel up  and run his fingers in my hair, I look to see my reflection on his phone screen. "Fuck, that's so hot, Daddy. Fuck, keep doing that. God!" I hear Y/N saying. I come up from eating him out to spit on his hole, then diving right back in. "Fuck! Oh god that tongue feels so good on my hole, Daddy. Mmm." Y/N whines and moans, making me smirk in between his cheeks. "You taste so fucking good, baby boy." I say as I start to insert my finger into his tight, pink hole. I start finger him and rubbing his G-spot, making him moan and whimper in pleasure. I insert a second finger and start thrusting my hand faster, spreading my fingers apart inside of him and rubbing his prostate. "Here." He says, handing me a bottle of lube. I reposition myself so I'm on my knees behind him and ask, "What about a condom?"
"I purposefully forgot to pack them. I wanna feel every inch of you, baby." He says with a smirk. I smile at him at squirt a little bit if the lube on my hand, then rub it on my dick, and little on Y/N's hole. I take his phone out of his and hand and change it to rear view. Y/N arches his back into my crotch, begging for me to enter him. I slap my dick into his hole a few times before slowly entering his hole. He gasps a little and the feeling of me entering him, but that slowly turns into a moan. "Fuck that dick is so fucking big. You feel so good, Daddy." He says, gripping the sheets and arching his back even more. I rest my free hand on him hip and start thrusting into him, hard and fast. Hearing my hips slapping against his ass and his moans are the best sounds ever.
After fifteen minutes of me rough fucking Y/N from me behind he pushes back on and say, "I can't take it. Lemme ride you." I lay down on the bed and let Y/N straddle me, he faces towards me and slowly lowers himself onto my dick and lap. The tight, warm feeling surrounding me again. He again takes his phone and starts to record him riding me. "I'm sorry I got carried away, baby. I didn't mean to hurt you." I say in a sweet tone, reassuring him. "You did it hurt me, Petey. It's just been awhile since we've had sex. I gotta get used to the size still." He says, resting free hand on my right pec and slowly starts to ride me. I see him stop recording and lays on top of me to start kissing me. "I just wanna kiss you. I love you, Daddy." He says, kissing me again and again. "I..love you...too...baby boy." I say in between kisses. "You feel...so good." I say. "You feel so good, too. You're so big. Fuck!" He says, leaning up. He starts to bounce up and down on my dick, at such a fast rate. He rolls his hips while riding me, moaning my name every time.
A few moments go by, and he unstraddles me and walks towards the sink. I take the hint and walk up behind him. "You still want me to record this?" I ask. "Mhm." He says, arching his back and biting his lower lip. I smirk and kiss his cheek before entering him again and pressing record.

The entire time I'm railing Y/N from behind, we're both moaning loudly. "I'm gonna cum, Daddy!" I hear Y/N moan loudly as I feel his hole tightening around my dick as he cums. I start becoming irregular with my thrusts as I'm about to cum as well. "Oh fuck, baby boy. I'm gonna cum soon. Where do you want it?" I ask. Y/N starts to whine and whimper during his moans as he begs me, "Please, Daddy. Please, cum inside me."
"Keep calling me that. It sounds so good when you whimper out that name, baby." I whisper to him. I thrust a few more times before I start cumming inside him. "OH DADDY!" Y/N shouts.
After a solid minute of me cumming inside him, I lean on him a little bit and we both say, "I love you." I stop recording and pull out of him. He turns around and kisses me passionately. "You were amazing, Petey-pie. You always are. I love you." Y/N says breathlessly. "You're even more so, Lover Boy. I love you, too." I say.
We both head to sleep later on, Y/N being my little spoon, and me being his big spoon.