2018

Y/N's P.O.V.

It's a new year, and unfortunately, Christmas break is over. But I get to see Ned. I haven't seen that Star Wars obsessed nerd all break. This morning, I woke up in Peter's bed and we were both pretty horny, so we decided to have a quickey. And uh, to say the least, it was magical. He sure knows his ways to make me feel good, and he says the same. Right now we're holding hands walking through the hallways of school, both us of have flushed and red cheeks. "Y/N!" I hear girls voice say. I turn around to see Gwen fucking Stacy. "What does she want?" Peter asks. "Fuck if I know. She's on her way over here right now, if anything, nothing good." I say in a hushed voice so she doesn't hear. "Hey um, can I talk you to?" Gwen asks once she gets up to me. "Sure. What about?" I ask her, turning fully towards her, then holding Peter's hand again. "Um, in private? Just us two?" She asks again. "Mmm, no. If there's something you wanna talk about, you can talk about it to me. In front of my boyfriend. Or is he what you wanted to you talk about?" This bitch doesn't know how to take a hint. "Um well, uh. There's this spring formal in April, and uh. I was wondering if I could have your blessing to ask Michelle?" I am too stunned to speak, did I hear that right? She wants to ask Michelle, MY SISTER, to the spring formal. Who, might I remind everybody, HAS A GIRLFRIEND! "Um no, you can't. She's with Liz. So uh, find somebody else's heart to break. And I wouldn't any of my friends, or you'll have me to deal with." I feel my eyes glow a soft blue color as I look into her eyes. "Okay, sweetie!" I say in a very obnoxious and high pitched voice, kinda like a demonic possessed porcelain doll. She just nods and leaves. "Okay, I'm sick of these nerds! I wanna be with my nerd squad! Let's go, babe!" I say to Peter, then we head to the cafeteria.

As Peter and I are walking into the cafeteria, we see our little nerd squad. Liz, MJ, and Ned. "Y/N! Peter!" Ned yells, waving us over to the table. Once we get to the table, Ned and Peter do their handshake. "So Liz, how was your Christmas?" I aks Liz, taking a seat in front of her and MJ. "Well, I was with you guys the majority of the time but, it was good."
"Hey, thought I'd ask. Hey, Star Wars geek!" I say to Ned. "Yes?" "Why weren't you able to hang out with us over break again?"
"Oh. I was in the Philippines." I smack my lips in a way to be offended and jealous. "Lucky you. Bird brain." "Bird shit." Ned and I look at each other and just start spit balling and calling each other names for the next five minutes. "Okay, girls! You're both very pretty, now stop it." MJ says, making Ned and I stop. "First off, I ain't a girl. And uh, Peter has a boyfriend. Last time I checked, I dunno unless I grew a vagina during sex this morning. Did you feel me grow a vagina this morning, babe?" I look over to Peter and he says, "Nope. You sure don't." "OH MY GOD!" Ned, MJ, and Liz all say. Which makes me and Peter start laughing. "You guys really had sex this morning?" MJ asks disgusted. "Yeah so? And you too didn't?" I ask MJ. "Oh we did. Five times." Peter and my jaws both drop to the floor and we both say, "FIVE TIMES!!" Then we look at each other and say, "We need to step up our game!"

Then Peter and I both get up and start to walk out the cafeteria. "Where are enough two going?" Ned asks, watching us leave. "Sex!" Peter and I both say without turning around. As we are both running towards the janitors closet, my eyes start glowing blue, that way I can stop time with my powers. Didn't know I could do that until just now. Huh. I throw a soft blue mist at the door to block out with the little window and lock the door. "Just in case." Peter and I look into each other's eyes and I can see him blushing, a lot. "Do you really wanna do this? Have sex at school?" Peter whispers. "We don't have to, if you don't want to. I just wanna be with you."
"I just don't wanna get caught."
"We can just make out, or something?" Peter grabs the back of my neck softly and slowly backs me up to the wall. "Yeah, we could. Or I could fuck your brains out. Right here, right now." He says in a deep and dominant voice. "What happened to you not wanting to be caught?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. "Oh I don't, but I wanna feel you, baby boy." He says, grabbing my ass and squeezing it with his other hand. "Do it, Daddy." I say in a submissive tone. "I love you, baby boy." "I love you too, Daddy." "Now, try to stay quiet." Peter leans down and starts to kissing me, and taking off my clothes. I start to unbutton his flannel with one hand and palming him with my other hand. As soon as we're both in our underwear, Peter spins me around to where my back is facing him now. "Stay as quiet as you can for me. Okay?" Peter whispers in my ear, nod and gasp a little as I feel him the cold air brush against my bare ass. Peter finishes taking of my underwear and says, "Get on your knees." I turn around get on my knees, then I pull down his underwear and am greeted with a very hard and very pleasant surprise. I wrap my hand around it and put it in my mouth, licking the sides and tip as I go up and down. "Oh fuck. Just like that." I hear Peter moan. I look up to see him looking down into my eyes, with his dick still my mouth. "Fuck that's so hot." I take him out my mouth and stroke him. "Take a picture. It'll last longer. Better yet, take a video to savour the moment." I say to him. "Not a bad idea." He says, leaning down to grab his phone. "You really gonna do it?" "Yes, baby boy. Now." I see a the flash on his phone turn on. "Put it back in that pretty mouth of yours, baby." He runs his finger through my hair and I lick his dick from the base to the tip before putting it in my mouth again. After a few more minutes of sucking, I take his dick out of my mouth and stand up. I grab his phone out his hand and say him, "Eat me out, Daddy." I turn to face the wall and then switch to the front facing camera on Peter's phone and angle it to where I can see Peter going to town on my ass. About ten minutes later, Peter stands up and I can hear him shuffling around our bags and clothes, "There it is. Okay, gimme my phone." I hear a package being ripped open as I switch over the view of the camera and hand Peter back his phone. A few moments later I hear feel a wet and cold sensation on my hole, "Jesus that's cold!"
"Sorry, baby. You may be wet, but. I don't wanna hurt you."
"Don't go easy on me. I've been bad."
"Oh, have you now?" I go to say something back, but am cut off as I feel Peter's dick enter my hole. "Oh fuck. All the way. Mmm, please!" I feel my eyes glow blue, and I can see the room glowing blue as well. "What are you doing?" Peter asks. "It's nothing, just a shield, baby." I say through the pleasurable pain. "Lemme know if I'm hurting you, okay?" Peter whispers in me ear, then thrusts his entire length inside of me. He goes slow at first, then something comes over me. "Pull my hair, and fuck me hard. I want it." I feel him lean his body on my back, "If you say so, Lover Boy." He says, nibbling at my earlobe before leaning back up. I feel him wrap his fingers in my hair, then I feel him pull on it as he thrusts faster in and out of me. All I can hear are the sounds of skin clapping and mine and Peter's moaning, and after twenty minutes of rough fucking I hear Peter moan, "Fuck I'm gonna cum, baby boy!" I push him out of me, and get on my knees. I rip the condom off Peter's dick and start to suck on it, while looking into Peter's eyes. Only a few seconds later I feel him cumming in my mouth and down my throat. After I swallow all of his load I look up to him and smile, "You still taste like honey." I see the flash in his phone turn off, and he helps me up. "That was fun. We should do it again." He says, pulling me in to hug me and kiss me. I hear him moan during the kiss, which causes me to smile. "How about during our free period, you meet me in the bathroom in the library and I uh, give you some head?" I say, playing with his long curly hair. "I would love that." He kisses me again and then asks, "Wanna help each other get dressed?" I nod and give him one more kiss. We help each other get dressed and Peter opens the door, before we walk out he looks down to me and says, "You got a little something." He wipes my lip and looks at his thumb, I brag his hand and shrug with a small smirk. Then suck the little bit his cum off his thumb before walking out of the closet.

It's the end of the school day now, and Peter and I have had sex a total of like, seven times today. Not including our little quickey we had this morning. So eight, eight times total. Just today. I swear! It's like we're in our honeymoon phase. Well, we are, but. Eh. Right now I'm waiting for Peter outside his classroom so we can go on an afternoon patrol. It's been awhile since we've been on one. I hear the final bell ring and see all the kids walk out Peter's class, and some of them say hi to me, I wave back at them with a kind smile. Then I see Peter. His entire face lights up and he blushes when he sees me. He walks over to me and hugs me tightly and picks me up a little. "You ready for patrol, Witch Boy?" He whispers. "What'd you call me?"
"You get to call me Bug Boy, so I get to call you Witch Boy." He whispers as sets me back down on my feet. I shrug and smile a bit, "Okay. Let's do this!" I check to make sure the coast is clear, then I grab Peter's arm and twist my hand in the air and teleport us into an alleyway, with our suits on now. "How the--" "I have the power of the Mind jem, Stone, jewel thing. And the other five as well. I can alter reality, even our clothing; like the Reality Stone. I can read minds and move things eith my mind; Mind Stone. I can control time. Meaning, stop it for a certain period. Like the Stone the Bleeker Street wizard is guarding. I can teleport, part of the Space Stone. And obviously, sonic blasts and shit like that from the Power Stone. And there's something I can do similar to the Soul Stone. But, I do NOT want to find out what that is." I explain my abilities and all powerfulness to my lovely Spidey boyfriend. I see the whites of his eyes on his suit widen, "That's so cool!" He says. "You're easily amazed aren't ya, Bug Boy?" He nods, and then I use my powers to summon a dark blue mask on my around my nose and mouth to cover the lower half of my face, then I feel my eyes start to glow. "You ready, babe?" I say, with several other voices echoing off my own. "God that's so fucking hot when you talk like that." Peter says. "Take that as yes. I'll keep in touch through your suit. Be safe, Spider-Man." I tell my boyfriend as I levitate into the air.

It's been about thirty minutes and I haven't spotted anything, unusual. I'm currently just sat, per-say, in the air with a protective shield around where nobody can see me. "Spider-Man? You see anything out of sorts?" I ask Peter. "No. Not yet. This is getting kinda boring." He replies back in a disappointed tone. "Yeah, you could say that again. Just uh, keep looking? I guess?" I look around the area I'm at and I look to my left to see the Bleeker Street wizard. "This can't be good." I say, what I think is to myself, but Peter hears me. "What can't be?" He asks. "It's the Bleeker Street wizard."
"Is he doing something?" I take time to look at what he's doing and see him trying to take down my shield, or at least do something of the sorts. "Uh, I don't know. Nothing bad. I can usually tell when something bad is gonna happen, and he doesn't seem like he's not doing anything bad. Is your Peter Tingle going off when I talk about him?"
"Kinda, not gonna lie. But, it's not going awol like it usually does when there's immediate danger."
"You and your Peter Tingle. I'm bored. Wanna go on a date?" I ask, teleporting myself to Peter's location. He looks at me once I sit next to him on top of a building. "You're lucky I knew you'd do that." He says as soon as I sit next to him. "So, that date? Yes? No? Maybe so?" I ask, leaning on my boyfriend's shoulder. "Yes. But, we're taking my way." I sit up on the ledge and look at him. "Your wa--if you're referring to fucking swinging in the air, no fucking thank you!"
"Oh yes. Yes we are. We always teleport places. Let's shake it up a little bit." I look at him, and think about it for a little bit. "Ugh, fine. Just, do NOT drop me!" I say, scooching closer to him and wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He wraps his arm around my waist and holds tightly. "I won't, I won't. I promise." He says, then he leans us both forward and I hear a *thwip* noise, and we're swinging in the air.

Once Peter and I get to his apartment window I grab onto the wall and crawl to the window. Then I push it up with my hand, while doing this I feel Peter's hand on my ass. "Oh, sorry!" Then he immediately takes his hand off my ass. "Don't be sorry. It's yours after all. Oh Jesus! FUCK! OW! OW OW OW!" I say, while falling through the window into Peter's bedroom. I hear Peter laughing his ass off as he starts to crawl through his bedroom window. I look at him and then wrap his body with blue energy and throw him down to the ground with me. "OW! OW OW OW!" I close his window with my powers then look at him. "Hurts doesn't it?" I ask sarcastically. "Hurts doesn't it?" He mocks me. I thump his forehead and say, "Bug off Bug Boy." I stand onto my feet and pull him up, then he thumps my forehead. I exclaim with an offensive noise and look at him. "Bug off Witch Boy." He mocks me with a little giggle. I rolls my eyes and giggle, then I wave my hand in the air, changing our clothing from our suits back to our school clothes.