'Inform them, we are cancelling the deal. From today onwards keep an eye on Jin. We want to know each and every action he does and each and every person he talks to' ordered Namjoon to his secretary. One file created such blunder between the brothers that they forgot if it wasn't for Jin they wouldn't be living such a luxorious life. Their love for company created hatred towards the older who had done nothing but kept them safe and protected and loved the company more than his life.

'Sir, sir Jin sir collpased' frantically yelled one of the staff member, panick and worry carved in his face. All of them ran towards where Jin was. Their heart broke when they saw Jin laying on the couch surrounded by their staff who were doing everything in their will to wake the elder up. Their hatred for the elder vanishes in a second.

'Everyone out' yelled Yoongi with tears in his eyes. Jimin and Taehyung were already crying. Namjoon was yelling through his phone, probably he was calling his doctor.

All the staff members left in fear. Jimin ran towards Jin and hugged him and sobbed on his chest. Taehyung ran towards the elder and chanted 'Wake up Hyung, wake up. Wake up Hyung. Wake up' like a mantra. Jimin controlled himself and hugged Taehyung to calm him down.

Namjoon had not witnessed the elder but the moment he did he remembered his parents dead body. He couldn't breathe. His chest felt constricted as if someone was sitting on his chest. He was failing to take a breath. Taehyung knew that Namjoon was having a panick attack. He knew because Jungkook gets a few when he gets punished badly but Jungkook's attack never goes to such an extent.

Taehyung backed away from Jimin and pulled Namjoon out of the room followed by Jimin. Taehyung hugged the elder as the elder collapsed on the ground holding onto his chest. Taehyung calmly calmed Namjoon the same way he calmed Jungkook.

Yoongi just stared at Jin. He knew Jin was stressed out. He knew the elder had been over working. He knew the elder had skipped meals. He knew Jin and knew that Jin was his only hyung. He knew it was wrong to accuse Jin in such a way but things happen. He couldn't move it was like his body was frozen.

In no time Jimin was back with the doctor. The doctor analysed Jin and hooked up an I.V and wrote down a few medicines. He handed it to Jimin who bowed respectfully.

'He has been overworking. He fainted because he was weak. Get him to eat and drink some nutritious food and let him take rest for a few weeks. No working till then' Doctor softly informed Jimin and Yoongi and headed outside being lead by their secretary.

Hoseok had stormed inside the company once the news reached him. Jungkook was in the school having no idea about his eldest hyung. Hoseok had checked up on Namjoon who was asleep in Taehyung's arms after a violent attack. Hoseok looked through the doctors prescription and sighed having an idea of it.

They managed to get Jin and Namjoon home. In all of this mess they forgot to pick Jungkook from his school. Jungkook had come out waiting for his hyungs but soon his mood went down witnessing only the driver in their car. He didn't know the driver but shrugged knowing that Taehyung fires most of the drivers so he thought the driver was a new one. He looked at the number plate and relieved knowing it was their car itself.

He climbed and soon was knocked out unknowingly maybe bacause of the air in the car.

Jin had woken up and Yoongi left the second Jin woke up not wanting to look at his hyung. Even though the others were mad at Jin but their love was more. Hoseok tended to Jin to help him sit leaning against the head board. Jimin held a glass of water with a straw in it to help the elder drink. Namjoon was woken up and stormed towards the elders room and hugged him tightly. Taehyung was crying and Jin opened his hands inviting the younger to a hug.

'Come here Tae, baby'  weakly called out Jin. Taehyung hugged the elder as the elder weakly carressed and consoled the younger. Yoongi had prepared Jins favourite food and asked Jimin to feed the elder.

Jimin had followed and was lovingly feeding the elder. Jin knew Yoongi had prepared the food and looked around to get a glimpse of him but he felt bad when he noticed Yoongi was nowhere found, but he masked his feelings knowing Hoseok was sensetive to their bond.

'Where is Yoongi' rasped Jin. Everyone tensed at the question.

'Hyung no working for a month. Take rest. You need to take the medicines and Hoseok shoved the pills into the elders mouth and forced him to swallow it.' Jin was not dumb to know that they were trying to change the topic but he went along with it. He was asleep bacuse of the doses and Hoseok had changed the I.V after consulting the doctor who checked on Jin.

'Jungkook' gasped Taehyung looking at the clock. He and Jimin immediately left towards the younger's school frantically calling the school. They were shocked to find Jungkook was nowhere to find. They looked all over. They threatened to close the school but no use. They informed their hyungs and they rushed towards the school. They checked the CC camera to witness Jungkook climbing a car. They zoomed on the number plate and was shock to find it was their cars number plate. They couldn't see the drivers face.

Where was Jungkook???

Hey guys!! Crystaline77 and others did you like it??