13. Dreams & Fantasies

Start from the beginning

Charlie: good night my Prince Charming.

Octavia POV.
Location: the Goetia mansion The Pride ring hell

Right now Octavia is sitting in her room lying in her bed right now she is writing in her diary how she has had the best day of her life while she's listening to her favorite band on her Hell phone she's soon enough starts daydreaming about the young man whom she had grown very attached to.

Octavia's fantasy
Location: Octavia's mind

The fantasy Octavia is currently miserable and depressed because once again her parents were fighting and arguing but soon enough in her otherwise Dark World there was a ray of sunshine and Hope she looked up and she noticed the young man whom she had fallen in love with was standing there in his hero suit his mask was undone to reveal his face his flowing luxurious pink hair was flowing in the breeze.

Fantasy Octavia: Y/N!!!!!!

Fantasy Y/n: hey Octavia it's good to see you again~

The fantasy Octavia stands up and she runs over to the fantasy version of Y/n she jumps into his arms and he spins her around once he catches her the two of them start laughing as the fantasy version of Y/n L/n holds Octavia in his arms.

Fantasy Octavia: I'm so happy to see you again!!!

Fantasy Y/n: I'm so happy to see you again too my love~

Fantasy Octavia: promise you'll never leave me.

Fantasy Y/n: I'll never leave you we will be together forever and you'll never have to be alone again.

The two of them close their eyes and they are about to share a tender loving kiss but soon enough Her Fantasy is cut short by a sudden jarring sound.

End of the fantasy
Location: The Goetia Mansion The Pride ring Hell

Octavia was suddenly jarred out of her Fantasy by the sound of someone knocking at the door.

Stolas: Octavia my dear are you okay in there you've been in there since we got back from the party?

Octavia opened her eyes and she noticed what she had been doodling in her diary she noticed that she had written a combination of her name and Y/n's name together in her diary.

"Y/n Goetia"

"Octavia L/n"

Octavia realized what she had done she started to panic a little Octavia proceeded to close her diary and use her magic to lock it she then hit her diary under her pillow.

Stolas: please let me in my owllet!

Octavia: I'm coming just keep your pants on.

Octavia turned off her music and she ran over to her door unlocking it and allowing her more loving mother to enter her bedroom.

Stolas: hello my little Starfire is everything okay?

Octavia: yeah everything's cool mom thanks for asking.

Stolas: are you sure you're okay at the party you disappeared for a brief moment and then when you reappeared the hero was completely gone Without a Trace.

Octavia: I'm telling you I'm perfectly fine the hero told me that she had to take care of some very important business in the human world and that one day we'll see each other again.

Stolas: if you say so my Starfire I understand now if you'll excuse me I've got some matters to attend to~

Stolas immediately left Octavia's bedroom once her mother was gone Octavia let out a long sigh of relief he quietly closed the door and she decided to go to bed she changed into her pajamas and she laid down in bed putting her phone on the charger and she quietly spoke to herself in the darkness of her room.