13. Dreams & Fantasies

Start from the beginning

Emerald: good job wish I could have been there to see it.

Y/n: you should have been there when I defeated Gozer the goesarian now that was a battle~

Emerald: I'll take your work for it so what do you want to do now?

Y/n: I don't know want to go see a movie?

Emerald: yeah sure why not.

Y/n L/n used his powers to buy out a showing of the most popular movie at the time at the famous Radio City Hall he used his powers to create four tickets one for him one for emerald and two for his Terror dog companions who were still in their Doberman disguises the four of them made their way to the Radio City Hall when they got there they checked in and they enjoyed the movie once the movie was over the four of them made their way back to their hotel room and they had a nice restful sleep.

Charlie POV.
Location: the happy Hotel The Pride ring hell

Right now Charlie Morningstar is right now at the happy Hotel smiling in her mind she is replaying a single fantasy.

Charlie's fantasy
Location: Charlie's mind

Charlie Morningstar is being attacked by a vicious monster but soon enough the monster that was about to kill her was disintegrated by a single blast of purple energy she opened her eyes to see her savior the Infinity Hero Supremacy otherwise known as Y/n L/n his Majestic super suit was glowing with a brilliant shiny glow.

Fantasy Charlie: MY HERO!!!!

The fantasy Charlie runs over to her savior jumps into his big strong arms his mask opens up to reveal his glorious handsome face those black scars around his eyes which many would find repulsive we're actually beautiful to her.

Fantasy Charlie: you saved me my hero!~

Fantasy Y/n: of course I did my love whenever you have need of me I shall be there for you are not only my princess but you are my one true love~

Fantasy Charlie: Oh My Darling promise we'll be together forever!~

Fantasy Y/n: will be together forever and ever for as long as I have the power of the Infinity Stones nothing shall keep us apart and we shall be together for all eternity and even until the end of time itself~

They stared into each other's eyes they both closed their eyes and their faces move closer to each other with their lips puckered ready to share a tender passionate loving kiss.

End of the fantasy
Location: the happy Hotel The Pride ring hell

Charlie opened her eyes and she realized that she was not kissing the young man she loved but instead she realized that she was kissing a stuffed animal that was on her desk when she realized this she let out a sigh of disappointment she put the stuffed animal down and soon enough she noticed that during her fantasy she had written her initials and Y/n's initials together in a heart the big heart which contained their initials was surrounded by smaller hearts and there were two wedding rings connected together by a drawn piece of ribbon that had the words together forever written on it.

Charlie: you are not only my hero but you're my Prince Charming and I know without a shadow of a doubt we'll be together forever~

Charlotte closed her diary she locked it up using her magic and she proceeded to put the locked diary into a desk drawer once she was certain that her precious diary was safe and secure she changed out of her normal suit and into her pajamas she then laid down in bed smiling as she drifted off to bed she thought of the young man whom she had grown a fondness for and she spoke to herself.