y/n: now we have to find Nami.

Everyone: YOU ALMOST KILLED US!

y/n: i'm sorry, but at least we got there faster.

Sanji: and this clown will continue to sleep? - we looked at Luffy who was on the floor sleeping.

y/n: I think we'd better wait for him to wake up.

Usoop: I don't want to waste time, I'm going after our ship. - he ran off to look for Nami and our ship.

y/n: he should have waited for us.

Zoro: looking at this place looks kinda empty, where are the people?

Nami Pov

I didn't want to get attached to these boys, I swore to myself that I would never join a pirate band, all I wanted was to get enough money to buy my village back and free the people I love.

they probably hate me right now for stealing their ship, but I had no choice, this ship is worth a lot and i'm almost getting enough money to buy my village back.

Nojiko: why are you crying? - my sister sat in the chair, worried about me.

Nami: my friends... I betrayed them, i stole their ship. - tears run down my cheeks.

Nojiko: I didn't know you made friends, the Nami I knew only cared about money and tangerines.

Nami: I got attached to them, I didn't want that but with them I felt so free, but now they hate me, like everyone else in the village, they also think that I am a traitor and that I joined arlong's crew. - my sister got up and hugged me, running her hand through my hair.

Nojiko: we don't hate you Nami, they know you're raising money to save our village, we just pretend we don't know because we're scared of arlong, and your friends... if they really care about you, they will come and help you. - I wish this were true but my friends won't come, not after I betrayed them.

Nami: I'll talk to arlong. - I left my sister alone and went looking for arlong.

Y/N Pov

Timeskip

Luffy was still sleeping and Usopp still hadn't come back, I started to worry.

y/n: I think we should find Usopp.

Sanji: Look, someone's coming.. AND SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. - hearts formed in his eyes when he saw Nami approaching, she looked angry and her hand was bleeding.

Nami: What are you guys doing here? - she crossed her arms.

Y/N: we came to save you, we know you need our help, you are our friend.

Nami: you all should leave, i'm not your friend, i was just hanging out with you guys because we had common interests, but i hate pirates and as proof of that... - she showed her bleeding hand - I stabbed Usopp and threw it into the water. - she says with her lips trembling, as if she's holding back her tears.

Zoro: YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! luffy tried to help you and this is how you repay him? - he grabbed is swords and Nami backed up.

Y/N: I shouldn't have let him alone.

Nami: you still have time to save your friend and leave me alone, goodbye.  - she turned her back and walked away, I don't believe she stabbed Usopp, she wouldn't have the guts to do that.

Zoro: traitor...

Sanji: DON'T CALL HER THAT YOU SHITTY SWORDSMAN. - they faced each other grinding their teeth.

Y/N: Luffy wakes up, this is no time to sleep! - I shook him but he was still sleeping. - my captain was sleeping, usopp was in danger, zoro and sanji were fighting, it looks like only me will have to think of something.

- you guys are Nami's friends, right? - a girl with purple hair approached us and crossed her arms.

y/n: I don't know if she considers us friends anymore, who are you?

nojiko: i'm nami's sister, i'm glad you came to help her, my name is nojiko.

Nojiko explained to us Nami's story, her mother's death, arlong's pirate crew taking over the village and the deal she made with him, i felt relieved, nami is not a bad person!

Nojiko: you have to help Nami, Arlong is making her draw maps for him, he says that if she doesn't help him, he will destroy our entire village and undo the deal!

y/n: I won't let him do this.

Luffy: what a nice rest i had now guys, what's going on? - luffy finally woke up and looked at us confused.

everyone: YOU CHOOSE THE WORST TIME TO SLEEP! - we punched him in the head.

Luffy: so-sorry guys... - we explained the whole situation to Luffy and he was happy to know that Nami was not a traitor.

y/n: what are we going to do now captain?

Luffy: we're going to kick this fishman's ass and save our friend, I don't care how strong he is. - we all nodded and agreed with him.

Nami Pov

I finished bandaging my hand and the bleeding stopped.

Usopp: you're crazy, you stabbed your own hand! - he looked at me in disbelief.

Nami: I had to do it, if arlong knew the truth he would kill you!

Usopp: so deep down you care about us.

Nami: yes, but now the others hate me because they think i tried to kill you.

Usopp: I will tell the truth to them.

Nami: don't do this, you have to go away and leave me alone, I'm begging you, I don't want to involve Luffy and the others in my problems!

Nojiko: NAMI! - my sister opened the door and she looked scared.

Nami: What happened?

Nojiko: a group of marines soldiers invaded the island and they are looking for your money, it seems that arlong made a deal with them!

Nami: WHAT? - this can't be happening, I made a deal with arlong and he can't betray me like that, I need to save my village, I can't lose this money, I've fought my whole life for this. - I WILL KILL THEM ALL. - I leave my house with a knife in my hand, no one is going to take that money from me.