12. the Field of Dreams & Secrets Revealed

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The three of them snuck out of the party they made their way outside and into a private limousine Charlie gave specific orders where to go to the driver after a few minutes of driving they finally arrived at a very lovely place it was a building which was made out of a mishmash of different architectural structures.

Y/n: wow nice place~

Charlie: why thank you I created this place to redeem Sinners and send them off to heaven.

Y/n: wow that's actually a really nice idea I knew when I saw you you were a good person with a good heart.

Charlie smiled and blushed at Y/n's very kind words.

Y/n: so what do you call this place?

Charlie: I call it the happy Hotel!

Y/n: sounds like a nice place!

Octavia: sounds nice and all but are you sure it'll work?

Charlie: I think so and you never know unless you try~

The three of them immediately exited the limousine and they made their way into the happy Hotel when the three of them were inside they began to talk.

Charlie: you know you're safe now I promise not to reveal your secret identity to anyone you're in a safe place please take off your mask I want to see what you really look like I want to see the hero who saved my kingdom and its people.

Y/n: well since you promised and I can sense the innate good in you I will share with you some of my secrets~

Y/n L/n used a telekinetic command to remove his suit his suit retracted into his body and now he was wearing a simple skin suit the suit itself looks to be extremely high tech it glows with the power of the Infinity Stones surging through it as soon as she lays eyes upon his face and his body Charlie gasps in shock she realizes that the savior of hell is not a powerful female but in reality she is a he and somehow he possesses great power power that Rivals her mother and surpasses that of the icon of sin the most powerful demon in all of Hell.

Charlie: by my grandmother you're a male?!?!

Y/n: yes I am~

Charlie: I don't understand males don't have powers on Earth and even male demons are known to be extremely weak they barely have any powers and yet somehow you possess the power to destroy the most powerful demon in all of hell how is this possible?!?!?

Y/n: all things are possible if you work hard enough and if you know the right people~

Charlie: I don't understand what do you mean?!?!

Y/n: you see my mother was what is known as a Fluffle Puff faunus they were known to be the most powerful breed of faunus they went extinct overnight due to the meddling of a witch who dabbled too far into the dark arts without the knowledge of what could happen apparently they put the warnings after the Spells which is not a very intelligent move if you ask me~