Chapter 1: Find the Keys

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): *Sarcastically* Understood.

Smith: I'll leave you to it then.

She left the room. I sighed and looked out the window.

(Y/N)'s mind: Damn, he has three monster girls living with him? What a pervert. Well, if he tries to do anything to them...

I turned to my Ink Demon form.

(Y/N): I'll make him wish he have never been born.

I turned back to my normal form.

(Y/N): Man, i gotta try and make a good first impression.

Timeskip

Smith: Alright, we're here.

I looked through the car window. I saw a huge house. It looked like it could hold 8 people. We got out of the car, and headed to the door. Smith rang the bell.

Miia's POV

I heard the bell ringing, so i went to open the door. My darling was already there. He opened the door. It was Smith who was standing there.

Darling: Oh, you've arrived?

Smith: Yes. And i brought you a guest.

I shouted.

Miia: WHAT?! I WON'T SHARE MY DARLING WITH ANOTHER GIRL! 2 ARE ENOUGH ALREADY!

I grabbed him with my tail.

Smith: Ok, first of all, Miia, it's up to Kimihito to decide if he'll accept more candidates, and second of all, i didn't bring a girl.

I was confused.

Miia: Then who did you bring?

Smith: You may come now.

A guy with black hair and old-time clothing came to the door.

???: Well, hello everyone!

He was looking energetic. Atleast i won't be fighting with him for my darling.

(Y/N): Name's (Y/N)! But friends call me Bendy!

He extended his arm. I shook it nerviously. He seemed kinda off.

(Y/N)'s POV

Smith: Well, that's all from me. Have fun.

Smith left us. I turned to the lamia.

(Y/N): May i enter?

She didn't respond. I saw she was holding a guy with her tail. He was struggling for a breath of air. I pointed at him, and she looked at him. She quickly let go of him. He got up and cracked his neck.

???: Could you please stop this?

He turned to me and offered me his hand. I shook it, because i didn't want to seem rude.

Kimihito: Nice to meet you. I'm Kimihito Kurusu, and this is MIia. Welcome to your new home.

(Y/N): Thanks, but it'll probably be temporary.

Kimihito: Why do you think so?

(Y/N): Reasons.

Miia: Let's hope it's soon.

Kimihito: Miia!

He turned to me.

Kimihito: Sorry about her.

(Y/N): Not a problem.

Kimihito: Don't listen to her. You can stay for as long as you'd like.

I shrugged. He montioned for me to get inside. I entered and took off my shoes.

Kimihito: Your room is on the second floor, right next to mine.

Miia: Gaah! But i wanted that room!

Kimihito: You already have one.

Miia: But-But-...

She was glaring daggers at me. I didn't pay much attention to it. I turned to Kimihito.

(Y/N): May i help in any way?

Kimihito: Well, i was about to start making dinner.

(Y/N): Want some help?

Kimihito: Sure. I'd appriciate the help.

Miia: Darling, wait! I'll help you!

(Y/N): The more the merier.

I looked at Kimihito. He was shaking his head.

(Y/N): What?

Miia turned to him.

Kimihito: *Sigh* Nothing. Well, i'll leave you to look around the house. Also, you can meet the others.

(Y/N): Right, i was told there were two more girls staying here, correct?

He nodded and left. Miia turned to me. She had an angry look on her face.

Miia: I don't know who you think you are, but if you even think about hurting my darling, you'll be dead before him!

(Y/N): Trust me, if i wanted to hurt somebody...*Turns into Ink Demon form*...I would have done so already...

She got scared.

Miia: G-Good. Let it stay that way.

(Y/N): *Turns back to normal* Of course! I'd be delighted to help around the house!

She pouted and left. I picked a direction and walked in it. I didn't want to disturb the other ladies, so i went to the living room. There i saw a harpy girl playing wii sports. She looked like a child, but i knew she was older than that.

(Y/N): Hi.

She turned to me.

???: Who are you?

(Y/N): I'm your new roommate, i guess. Name's (Y/N)! Nice to meet you.

Papi: Ohhhh... Now i get it. My name is Papi! Papi the Harpy!

I patted her head.

(Y/N): Heh, you're way too cute for this world.

She tilted her head. I removed my hand from her head. I sat on the couch and watched her play. While i was watching Papi, a centaur entered the room. She saw me and pulled out her sword.

???: Intruder!

(Y/N): Woah!

I quickly turned into a puddle and dodged her attack. I turned back to normal and rushed to Kimihito. I got behind him.

Kimihito: Hm? What is it?

I pointed at the centaur. She was running towards us.

???: Master! Stay away from him!

Kimihito: Cerea, wait!

Everything went black.