11. 1 Hell of a fight

Start from the beginning

Y/n L/n immediately changed Direction just before the large demon foot could come down on and Crush the Royal demon family Y/n L/n immediately intercepted the foot using the power of the Mind Stone using his telekinetic powers the foot stopped in midstep.

Stolas: what in the cosmos?!

Y/n: well you just going to stand there or are you going to move out of the way?!

The three of them looked over and saw the young hero using his powers to stop the foot from crushing them realizing that they were being saved they immediately ran away but not before Octavia could thank the hero.

Octavia: THANK YOU!!!

Y/n: ain't no thing Jack!!!

Y/n L/n then use the power of the Mind Stone to pick up the enormous demon and throw it away from the city once it was outside the boundaries of the city he immediately teleported straight to where the demon had landed it's enormous Titan class body created a large crater in the ground where it had landed after a couple minutes when it managed to regain its senses it got back up from the large crater its body had created due to the force of the impact it let out an enormous Roar of anger as it was stopped in it's Rampage.

Y/n: come on Big Boy Let's Dance~

Y/n L/n jumped into the air reeled back his left Fist and channeled the power of the Power Stone in doing so this punch was going to hurt a lot for the icon of sin once he was chest level with the enormous Titan class demon he punched it so hard in the chest that the shock from the punch actually shattered the icons armor like it was glass all of its armor broke apart and it fell backwards hitting the ground again the pieces of its armor fell to the ground the shattered remnants of its armor began to disintegrate due to the fact of how old it was.

Y/n: all right the Armor's been shattered now that I've cracked the shell it's time to crack the nut inside~

Y/n L/n grabbed his weapon the Maelstrom he activated both sides of the handguard and he deployed both blades fully activating the Lethal Weapon.

(A/n): as I said before this weapon is a creation of my own design tell me what you think in the comments.

He then charged into battle holding his double-bladed weapon once the icon of sin got back up it fired beams of demonic energy from its hands Y/n L/n used the Power Stone to absorb the incoming attack after a couple seconds of absorbing its power he then Amplified the power X10 once the power was ready he fired it back at the icon of sin now that the energy was no longer demonic in origin it was now purely destructive energy and once it hit the icon it damaged the Flesh on its body causing it to start gushing Fountains of demon blood it let out a roar of pain as it felt the irreversible damage being done to it it then summoned a hoard of ancient demons to protect itself these ancient demons were nothing like the Demons of today instead they were vicious merciless powerful extremely dangerous they were extremely monstrous more monstrous than any demon of today could imagine ever possible and they were all female so they had a Sinister charm to them.