"Baby, what's wrong?" Taehyung said.

"Nothing, come in"

After making out for a while, they ended up in bed, doing nothing, just hugging.

"Does he always do that to everyone?"

"Who?"

"Your roommate"

"Jungkook? Yes he did it with a lot of people"

"Did he seduce you too?"

"Tae, we won't talk about that." Jin looked at the clock and he remembered about Jackson's invitation this morning.

"Tae.."

"Hmm"

"Do you want to go to the bonfire with me?"

"Is there an event like that here? Cool"

"Let's go" Jin decided to take Taehyung with him.

When they got to the back of the campus, there were already a lot of people, Taehyung kept his hand on Jin's. Jimin and Yoongi who were already there saw Jin, and called him, inviting him to sit together.

"Jimin, Yoongi, this is Taehyung my boyfriend"

"Oh hi Taehyung nice to meet you" Jimin said and Yoongi just smiled.

"Hey Jin, take this" Jackson came and sat on Jin's right and Taehyung on Jin's left. He handed the beer bottles to Jin and Taehyung.

"Thank you" Jin said. While they were busy talking, someone came and caught Jin's attention. It's Jungkook and Soobin. He saw Jin, but he ignored him and sat not far from them.

Soobin kept trying to kiss Jungkook's face and it annoyed Jin. Until Jackson invites everyone to play.

"Shall we start the game?"

"What kind of game?" Jin said.

"A game that we always do here" the game they do is move paper using their mouths, whoever drops the paper has to drink.

Jungkook kept watching them from afar, the game started with Jimin sticking the paper in his mouth and moving it to Yoongi's mouth and Yoongi moving it to Jackson's mouth, and who's next?

Yes Jin, but the worst possibility is if the paper falls their lips will meet.

"Let me take your place" Taehyung said.

"It's no fun, leave your boyfriend here, will you be jealous if his lips hit me?"

"Then let me be next" Jungkook got up from his chair and approached them.

"Come on Jungkook it's just a game, you've tried it, why can't I?" Jungkook knew Jackson was drunk at the time but his words were very unfriendly to Jungkook's ears.

"Come on Jin, let's start again" Jackson said but before he had time to put the paper to his own lips Jungkook grabbed his collar and knocked his face down.

"Find someone else who will do it with you!" Jungkook immediately pulled Jin's hand away from there.

"Let go of my hand Jungkook, you hurt me, I have to go back, what about--" Jungkook pushed Jin's body against the wall of the building.

"Why did you come here?"

"Why not? Jackson invited me here, are you the only ones who can come here?"

"Back to the dorms"

"No, why should I obey what you say? Why do you keep bothering me huh? Just mind your business with Soobin"

"You are jealous?"

"Stop saying that, I'm not jealous of you two, why would I be jealous? I have a boyfriend and my boyfriend loves me, why--"

"Do you love him?"

"What do you mean? Of course, I have to go back to him, he must be looking for me" when Jin wanted to go Jungkook took his hand and kissed him. At first Jin struggled but the deeper Jungkook kissed him, Jin enjoyed it more and slowly returned the kiss.

 At first Jin struggled but the deeper Jungkook kissed him, Jin enjoyed it more and slowly returned the kiss

"Stop Jungkook, I have to go back to him"

"No baby, you have to stay here, with me"

"No, you're already with Soobin"

"Tell me you're jealous, because I did that to make you jealous" Jungkook continued to kiss him and slowly his hand went inside Jin's shirt, touching his warm skin with his cold hand.

"Why..aahhh" Jin held Jungkook's head as he started kissing Jin's neck.

"Because I know you don't like it when I'm with him."

"No"

"You want me just for you"

"No..ahhh fuckkk..Jungkook..." Jungkook's hands started to go down to his dick and rubbed it from the outside of his pants.

"You want to go back to the dorm?"

"What about Taehyung?"

"That's your choice" Jungkook broke the kiss, removed his hand from Jin's dick and looked at him.

"You can go back there if you want." Jungkook just looked into Jin's eyes.

"Jin..." Jin and Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"This is your choice Jin, I'm waiting for you at the dorm" Jungkook left them and Taehyung approached Jin.

"What did he do?"

"He didn't do anything"

"Jin, what's wrong with him? Why is he like that to you? What happened between you two?"

"Tae.."

"Wait, what are you trying to say? Is this about him?"

"Tae, I'm sorry, but... I don't want to keep feeling guilty to myself, you're a good man Tae... I should have been able to take care of myself, but I failed, Tae... we better break up"

"Jin.. what are you guys doing behind me?"

"Tae, I'm sorry.. I know it's my fault but.. Tae I'm sorry"

"You disappointed me Jin, you will regret for choosing him" Taehyung left just like that leaving Jin.

Jin returned to his dorm and when he opened the door to his room, Jungkook immediately looked at him.

"What is it?"

"I want to sleep" Jungkook patted his bed and Jin came over to him, then lay down next to him and Jungkook hugged him from behind.

"Will I regret choosing you?" Jungkook buried his face into Jin's neck.

"Never." Jin took Jungkook's hand and kissed it.