Not Words

Anna sat back and thought about her father's question. Would she have given Massimo a chance had he had been honest with her in the beginning. She couldn't really answer her father whole Heartly and with that she told her father the truth. "Dad I honestly don't know. "I mean I feel like if he would have told me the truth then I probably would have not because I would always worry would he do the same thing to me. "But then again I feel like maybe I would because I know what we had was real or at least it was for me.

With those words Dante just looked at his daughter and smiled. She was way too smart for her own good sometimes being a Virgo she had a tendency to over think things instead of just living in the moment. But he couldn't fault her she wanted to protect herself it's a trait kids growing up in the system tend to do.

Dante spent some more time talking with his daughter and filled her in on what life was like for him and Melissa her mother growing up together. She could really see the love he had for her mother in his eyes, and it broke her heart that they were no longer together that way, but she knew her father would always find a way to let her mother know he was around.

It was now time for Anna to return home to her family. With sad eyes she smiled and hugged her father, and he hugged her tightly back kissing her forehead and saying "I love you Annalisa I always will. And with those words Anna closed her eyes and found herself opening her eyes once more to an empty bedroom.

Sandoval stood outside on the balcony listening to the waves on the ocean around it was once his and Annas favorite thing to do. They would sit out on the balcony and listen to the waves together sometimes it would lead to heavy passionate make out sessions. Other times it would lead to passionate loving making sessions. He believed that it was one of those passionate love sessions that he and Anna made their children. He was truly grateful that Anna delivered them healthy and perfect into the world, but he also felt nothing but rage when he thought about how he was robbed of that wonderful experience that a loving couple should experience together. As he closed his eyes and sighed out heavily trying to remain calm for his sons. He then felt small hands wrap around his waist from behind and he couldn't hold it in no more.

He turned quickly around and looked into his beautiful wife's eyes filled with happy tears smiling up at him. He grabbed her tightly falling to his knees and cried harder than he had ever cried in his life. He cried tears of happiness but also tears of relief, Anna held his head in her hands and cooed him softly saying "I'm here mi amor I will never leave you again". Sandoval then stood to his feet and kissed his wife with everything he had in him. He then picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his torso, and he left them to the bedroom. Sandoval placed Anna on the bed softly like she was the most precious thing in the world, he then began to remove her silk night gown kissing every inch of her body along the way.

Anna's nails dug deep into the sheets as Sandoval licked and sucked every single inch of her body. He needed to claim her again and he made sure to leave his marks all over her body. She needed this, she needed him to show her what she knew that she was his and always was and will be. Anna moaned as Sandoval snuck deep into her filling her slowly as if they were reintroducing themselves to each other's bodies which they were.

Sandoval had only hit his fourth stroke before he felt Anna's tight walls clamping down hard around him. He intended on making love to her all night and that was exactly what he was going to do. His strokes got more précised and intoxicating as they both reached their climax. This was it this was what they needed in a way for their bodies to tell each other they loved each other not words.