Stupid Fucker

Sandoval

"Oh God baby don't stop please it feels so good I'm going cum, fuck keep fucking me just like that". Fuck I love hearing her voice and moans it's so fucking addictive to me, I have been head over heels for this woman since I first saw her six months ago when she showed up heart broken and alone sitting on

 the beach. Since then, I have made it my mission to make this beautiful woman who I'm currently laying behind stroking in and out of her tight pussy happy. "Baby you know daddy isn't going to stop till you cream all over this long fat cock so be a good girl and give it to me now", I whisper in her ear as I speed my strokes up and she meet's my strokes back and she tightens around my cock as I start to pound faster in and out of her tight hole and she clenches hard around my cock cumming and I follow soon after. I slide out of her and kiss her forehead and we lay side by side trying to catch our breath, we have been at it for the last 4 hours and I still cannot get enough of her, she is my everything and I'm proud she is my woman. I'm well aware of the stupid fucker she was dating before me, and I'm not worried about him nor to I care about him he is what my baby calls a non-mother fucking factor. He fumbled the ball with my anna, and I was more than willing to pick it up and run with it.

I turn to my side and see my baby sound asleep, and I decide to catch up on some work in my office. I kiss her forehead and take a shower and get dressed and head out to my office, when I reach my office everyone is currently gone for the day as I walk into my office I see my secretary Vera is still here with her thirsty ass, she smiles at me and I roll my eyes and keep going into my office and sit down and start to look over my plans and meetings for the next few days. I don't even notice she is standing in front of my desk until I hear her clear her throat, I look up at her overly caked up make up face and say "what". "Oh, I just wanted to see if you need anything", she smiles seductively at me "eww no get the fuck out before I fire your ass!". I yell at her, and she runs out sounding like she is crying but I don't give a flying fuck, I only have eyes for Annalisa and no one else, I sit back in my chair and look at the pictures that we took for our announcement for are wedding and smile. She's going to make a wonderful queen to me her king, she is smart, educated, beautiful and kindhearted but ruthless when needs to be. Like I said perfect queen to her king she balances me out and calls me out when need. I go ahead and follow up on some work and also call my mother to make sure she is safe being that I'm her only child our bond is strong and she is head over heels in love with anna as much as I am but has a way of making me jealous of the time she spends with my love but non the less I'm so happy they get along, as I'm finishing up some paper work one of my guards comes in and lets me know that I have a unwanted guest I sigh and tell him to send him in.

"Vladimir what do I owe the displeasure of you showing up to my office this late unannounced"

"не будь мудаком, я хотел поздравить тебя и твою красоту лично", (don't be a dick I wanted to wish you and your beauty my congrats in person). "Your funny you think I don't know the nasty things you have said to my love, she has made me well aware of the things that you have said about chaining her to your bed and breeding her. "I shout at this Russian fucker who is now sitting in front of me. " я отпустил одну шутку, а она против меня" (I make one joke and she holds it against me), " you jerk how is that a joke you know damn well you meant that shit and I swear if I find out you made weirdo ass comments like that to her in the future, I will put a bullet in between your eye's comprende (understand)".

"понял, Иисус, успокойся, я буду вежлив с твоей красотой", (got it Jesus' calm down I will be polite to your beauty), "но если серьезно, я пришел предупредить вас, как мужчина с мужчиной, он придет за ней", (but on a serious note i came to warn you man to man he is going to come for her). I smirk and lean back in my chair and cross my legs and laugh "dejalo venir ella es mia", (let him come she is mine). I smile wide and lean back and place my elbows on my desk and he laughs and shakes his head and leans back in his chair and crosses his legs and goes "хорошо, тогда". (Ok then)