Would You Have Gave Him a Chance?

Anna awoke and looked all around her. Where she was had nothing but white light and white walls, it looked like she was in some type of waiting area. She then saw a big white door open, and a handsome older man walked thru she automatically knew who he was. She stood up and ran into his open arms and just cried as he held her tight. It was her father she never met him before, but she knew in her heart that who he was, he held her tight and let her let out all the tears as he cooed her and rubbed her back and lightly swayed her.

Dante was overjoyed to be reunited with his daughter, but it was a bittersweet moment because he knew she had to go back to her family. He watched all these years from above and was a proud father. Despite all that was thrown at Anna she always managed to come out on top and never let anyone bring her down. It was extremely hard for him to watch the pain that Melissa was going through and went through, but he knew that one day they would be reunited and be able to spend time together as well as Melissa would be present for a time period in their grandbaby's lives.

After Anna cried out all her pain and heartbreak with her father, they were able to sit down and really get to know each other. She discovered that she got her hate for peas from him as well as her love for tamales from him as well, he informed her that she was not dead but unconscious and would soon wake up. He also informed her of what she would wake up to and how to handle it, to say Anna was shocked and devasted would be an understatement. If she knew that Massimo was this crazy from the beginning, she would have run for the hills. It scared the fuck out of her that someone would stoop so low to take their freewill. Then her father asked her a question that really had her thinking he said, " if Massimo would have told you the truth would you have given him a chance".

While Anna was having a real heart to heart with her father Sandoval was at a crossroads. He wanted to get started with Massimo and Liam, but he felt that Anna should be able to have a little payback, but he didn't know when she would wake up and also didn't know if she would be able to handle it. He didn't for a second think his wife was weak, but he also didn't want to traumatize her any more than she had already been. His job as her husband was to love and protect and most of all treat her like the fucking queen she was. He made the choice to just hold of for now and spend time with his sons.

He was extremely pissed off that he missed the birth of his first-born sons and also upset that those fucking dummies had the nerve to name them after them. The fuckery of it was astounding, and he made a mental note to make both men suffer just for that disrespect alone. He was sitting in the nursery when his mother walked in with a smile on her face, she was happy that her son finally got his family back but could see how the stress of the whole situation still weighed heavy on her son. She prayed that all this drama would end soon, and they could all just go on with their lives.

Down in the basement in other section all you could hear was Vlad Sr and his sons screams. One screaming in pain and the other in agony for her to stop. Melissa had made the choice for Vlad Sr to suffer by watching her take the one thing he loved the most in this world, which was his son, so what she did was had him strapped down to a table and began to skin him alive from head to toe. Vlad Sr couldn't close his eyes due to the fact that his eye lids had been removed so he had no choice but to sit handcuffed and chained to a chair and watch his son suffer a painfully slow and agonizing death at the hands of the woman he loved.