Meet Anna!

Annalisa

Hi world .... I'm Annalisa but I go by anna I bet your wondering how you fell into my story well shit I don't know what to tell you, maybe you like my author's work, or you were bored and clicked on my story. I don't know ya'll but I promise one you read my story you're going to be hooked. I fell in love with a man that I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with only to find out he was married, and I was his side bitch. Broken hearted I high tailed it out of New York and came to Mexico, where I knew my ex couldn't come or so I thought. If you're wondering my ex happens to be the head of the mafia and we were together for about two years and poof i woke up to him having a hush hush conversation with his WIFE of 3 years. Talking about how he will be home soon, and he will buy her pretty little heart whatever she wants and how he promises they can start trying for a baby. I backed away from the door and laid back down in bed trying hard not to cry. I heard the door open and feel the bed dip I shut my eye's so fucking tight, and I feel him before I see him, he kisses my forehead and whispers "ti amo bellezza non dimenticarlo mai" (I love you beauty never forget that). Yea right, I think, and I softly sigh and hear the door close. 

As soon as he and his goons leave, I rush up and get dressed and pack a small bag and get my stash on cash I keep for emergencies. I'm not an idiot I know he can track my phone and cards so I always keep at least around 10 grand and I have a couple of offshore accounts that cannot be traced that I can withdraw money from ill just get use my burner phone. Being with Massimo these last 2 years I have learned and seen a lot I would be a fool to not have picked up some of his useful habits. After leaving my apartment I make my way to the airport and go over leaving departures.... London ...no he and Liam are like peanut butter and jelly he will for sure send my high yellow ass back to Massimo...... Greece. Nah that's the first place he would look.... Russia...hell fucking no! Vladimir would chain my ass to the bed for breeding.... hmm Mexico it is not having to worry about him coming down there because he is on bad terms with the new head of the cartel i don't remember his name, but I think I'll be ok. Hopefully I just need to get far far away from this man.