A lover Betrayed

Melissa sat in front of Sandoval completely in shock and heartbroken. He explained to her what had happened that led up to the disappearance of her child, and now that he explained everything, she knew that Vlad Sr name was written all over it and she felt very much betrayed. How could he allow his son to be the way he was with her daughter; she knew nothing about Massimo but figured he was bad news anyway. Upon hearing what had went down between all parties involved Melissa told Sandoval she was more than willing to help bring the men that most definitely had something to do with Anna be abducted. 

To say Sandoval was upset would be an understatement. He was furious when he found out what his mother-in-law Melissa went thru, and it was all the confirmation he needed that Vlad Sr as well as his sick ass son had something to do with his wife being taken, and if they had something to do with it there was no way in fuck that Massimo and Liam didn't play a part. Sandoval would get his justice as well as get his wife and children back he just needed to be smart about his next steps. He put Melissa up in one of his apartment buildings with heavy guards, he knew Melissa was beyond hurt and devasted that the person she thought would be a great father figure for her child turned into a complete and utter creep.

Sandoval called Alex and instructed Alex to reach out to all three men and let them know he wanted a meeting to give them an update on what he found. He would play dumb acting like he didn't find nothing and while their guard would be down then he would strike. He still had someone watching the men and discovered that they were all coming from a secure location that was deep in Canada, he watched the surveillance and saw that Liam seemed to be barking orders towards a guard.

Alex had already made it to the location that Sandoval had given him and watched as Liam, Vlad and Massimo all drove off in their SUV. Once they were a safe distance way, he then took out all the guards and walked what looked like a door which he discovered lead to an underground apartment. He quietly walked in looking around for anyone and there were no guards to be seen he then slowly walked into what looked like the master bedroom and was shocked but relived to see Anna and her babies sleeping soundly. 

Massimo, Liam and Vlad were on cloud nine. After having a wonderful date night with Anna, it ended with them all having turns making love to her the way the truly dreamed of. Vlad sat back with a big kool aid smile on his face with closed eyes as he thought back to Anna's sweet moans as he deep stroked her long and hard. It truly was everything he thought it would be and more, Liam on the other had was in utter shock he felt cheated. He never knew sex could feel like that, after having Anna wrapped around his cock, he made a promise to himself that he would kill whomever it took to keep Anna as his.

Vlad Sr woke up in a dark room with no lights. He looked around and discovered that he was tied to a chair he then heard a door open and the sight before him made him feel that he was truly hallucinating. He started to feel his body shaking as well as tears uncontrollably spring from his eyes and he knew he was done for because this was his reality he would die, and he was more than sure that he would be dying by the hands of the only woman he ever loved Melissa.  

Melissa stood Infront of Vlad Sr hurt and betrayed but more than anything disgusted. She saw remorse and also acceptance in his face, he knew he was done for and seemed to be more than willing to be taken out by her hand. She just looked over him as tears ran down his face and went to speak asking him one question, she just had to know from his mouth so she asked, "why Vlad why would you do this".