Chapter 36

Sophie's pov
Ahhhh this is it! My wedding day I can't believe this is happening. Biana sat behind me finishing the last few curls needed to complete my hairdo. My makeup was already done with gold flecks added to my eyeliner and a dark lip to compliment the winter season and the red white and gold theme of the wedding. I have been dreaming of this day for as long as I can remember. I didnt exactly picture also having a little one get ready with me but wouldn't want it any other way.
Everleigh was getting her hair done by marella. While Linh finished changing her newly born son Preston . I was so excited that she finally decided to have a baby.
Biana even surprised us after her honey moon with a positive pregnancy test and now has a 2 year old baby boy named Kai. He has his mom's beautiful eyes as well as his dads calm and collected nature even for a toddler.

"SOPHIE! quit the inner-monologging. I finished your hair so it's dress time!" Biana sparked

"Yessss I'm so excited to see it on you!"
Linh said as she grabbed it off the hanger

I'm excited too I have had butterflies all week.

"Mommy what does aunt Sophie mean"

"Oh having butterflies is a way of describing that fluttery feeling in your tummy when you are excited or nervous Kai "

"Wow everlee aren't you a smart cookie"

"Thank you auntie biana"

She is isn't she, gosh ev you look so grown up today

"Mommy how can I look grown up when Im only 5 and half that doesn't make sense"

I know but you are getting so big
My eyes watered as I saw my sweet girl looking so mature.

"Alright Sophie no tears you will mess up your mascara and we can't have that so let's get that dress on"

Bianas PovSophie's dress was unlike her usual casual yet elegant attire but somehow complimented her so well

Bianas Pov
Sophie's dress was unlike her usual casual yet elegant attire but somehow complimented her so well. She looked beautiful; wel she always looks beautiful but especially now she seemed to even be glowing. I somehow managed to convinced her to wear some sparkly gold heels to go with her exquisite look.

Biana my feet already hurt!!

"Oh please you will be fine. And Sophie you look incredible"

"Ya sophie you really do"
Linh added

"The gold in the dress compliments your eyes so much" marella followed

"Mommy you look like a princess"

Thank you Ev, thank you all. Now let's go get married!

Keefes pov
I stood in the mirror adjusting my burgundy tie and the gold and red rose brooch I wore to compliment the theme. My thoughts of the day put my attention in another place.