"We should go on a road trip" Nia said in the car
"That shit would be lit" India said before holding her mouth.
"Soryy baby" India said apologising to Kamal as I laughed.
"We trynna go out today?"Nia said smirking
"Errrm no I'm a mother for a couple of days and I'm wifed" I said showing my ring making Nia and India scream "BITCH YOU FR??" India screamed
"YOU FR OR YOU FOR FAKE CUZ ILL CRASH THIS CAR RIGHT NOW?" Nia said seriously
"Bitch not the Lamboooo" I said dying of laughter
"When did this happen" Nia Stale faced me
"Only last night..." I said
"So you had a good how many hours to call us from last night to now" India said loudly
"Damn yall trynna wake my baby or something?" I said pulling into my apartment building before getting out the car.

"Cmere baby" I said going to pick up kam as he was knocked the fuck out in the backseat. I grabbed-all my stuff and walked up to my apartment door with india and Nia infront of me "girl your door is already open"
Nia said sounding shocked.
"What the fuck u mean" I whisper yelled walking closer to the door peeking my head in seeing a Tall figure I quickly put on my glasses seeing my brother and I ran to him.
"Omdz bro I Fuckin missed yo ass" I said hugging him but not tight enough to squash kam.
"I've been busy but ima be comin round more" my brother told me making me smile. India and Nia both hugged him before they spreaded there fat asses on my sofa.
"Can I call my niggas over here?"my brother asked
"Yh tell em bring drinks and some weed" I said talking quietly as I saw Kam was waking up.
"Go to Aunty real quickly" I said passing him to Nia before going back into the kitchen.
"Tell em bring Hennessy and all types of shit but don't do it around my son for real we gon be in the room y'all can do it out here" I said in seriousness
"Alright cool" my brother said as I walked out the kitchen.
"If you wanna freshen up nows the time to cuz my brothers friends are coming over" I told Nia and India.
"Hollup you mean the fine older ones?" India asked
"Like Rakeen and nem?" Nia questioned
" ion know if Rakeem is coming but he's getting a couple ppl round here" I said laughing
"Nahhhh we needa be loyal mannn" India said fake crying.
"I'm a city girl by heart" I said as all 3 of us started laughing.

I was in my room getting ready when I heard my name being yelled but I ain't movin if it's that important you'll call again. I was wearing grey shorts and a matching top and when I tell you a girl was looking thick wheeeww chileeee.
India and Nia came bussing into my room "girl girl girl girl" india said finally yelling when my door was shut.
"If you wake my son up" I said watching over to see Kam sleeping again all that lil Nigga do is sleep.
"There are some fine Niggas up in your house like your crib just turned into the trap im seeing niggas with stacks out on the table weed, pills HENNYYY EVERYTHANGGG" India said whispering and shouting. "And they older and finer too" Nia added
"Don't hype them up too much and I go downstairs and I'm not impressed" I said stale facing her
"I need some weed in my system though" I said smiling setting up the baby camera in my room before gently shutting the door

"Damn these Niggas are fine my pussy is screaming" I said whispering in India's ear as the music played in the background.
"When I was telling you..." Nia said shaking her head.
I walked outside to the balcony seeing smoke come from it and your girl needed a blunt like now...
"Who's outside?" I asked my brother as all eyes were on me in the front room.
"Rakeem" my brother said laughing at me as my face dropped. Rakeem was my crush for so long but I ain't Eva made a move and neither did he but we was little, we grown now and he's wayyy older than me as well. He got locked up when we were younger and I know he big on the streets cuz even when he was in jail he was still spoken about on the streets.
"Ima go ask him for some" I said making my brother laugh cuz he knewww.

Walking outside I saw his staring at the view, and i slightly brushed past him "yo ass almost got shot" he said stale facing me before taking a pull of the blunt this Nigga must not remember who tf I am "Nigga su and pass me the blunt" I said before trying to grab it but he moved it. "Open yo mouth" he said and I stared at him before he put the blunt in my mouth and I inhaled deeply.
"One more" he said and I took a long ass pull before doing a ghost and blowing it out.
"Good girl" he said quietly putting the blunt in his mouth.
Ima call this Nigga daddy for real let him keep playing with me bitch do u not have Von? What bad bitch u know with only one Nigga in her pocket?

After 3 blunts I checked the baby camera and saw kam was moving but Nia was in there with him and I just smiled seeing a message from here

4liferrNia👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩🌍

I can't see I'm blinddddd
BLINDDDDDDDDD
Me
There's nothing to be seeing🤣

I hopped of the chat to see Rakeem staring at me
"I'm high as shit right now and you giving me I wanna fuck you vibes but I gotta manssss so I'm gonna go" I said grabbing my phone feeling him stare at my ass and walk out.

I walked back into the room where my brother was and sat down next to india talking to some Guy and like Nia said i can't see I'm blindddd.
I got up walking to the kitchen seeing Rakeem getting water from the fridge "pour me a cup of Hennyyy" I said singing to myself pressing record on my phone.
He grabbed the Hennessy bottle as I just started at him cuz he knew I wanted some he put the bottle to his lip drinking with no reaction I opened my mouth and he poured some into my mouth and I scrunched my face at the taste. "Indiaaaa" I shouted from the kitchen cuz I needed my girl right nowwww and as she was walking in Rakeem was walking out "what girl Damn" she said as I hopped on live " I want my man in my armsss I just had some Henny and that shit taste like Nasty sex" I said to her as she died of laughter. I looked down at the live to see Kingvonfrmdao just joined my live " my baby in here" I said cheesing into the camera before taking another shot of Hennessy
He joined my live and I smiled "wassup ma" he said licking his lips.
"Von I want" and before i could say anything India came and gently covered my mouth "don't say no dumbshit Lani u on live" India said laughing
"I'm outside right now" von said and my eyes popped open and I grabbed my shit before running out the door.

I stood there happily as he walked into my apartment complex "I missed u mama" he said kissing on me
"You gon let me suck it?" I said seriously hugging on to him "what shit did they give u?" Von asked muggin me as I pulled faces before ending the live on my phone. We walked back into my house "lemme warn u my brother has some friends over" I said to Von and he nodded his head walking with me upstairs not saying hello to no one but my brother.
I entered the room seeing kam just waking up and Nia walked out the room smiling at me.
"Lemme brush my teeth and wash my hands and you all mine " I said kissing Kamal on the cheek before heading into the bathroom to do that.

I walked out the bathroom spraying perfume on me before going to play with my son.

"We going to my Ma's barbecue" von said as I played music on my Television.
"Nigga whennnnn cuz this gon be the first time I'm meetin her I'm scared what if she don't like me" I said to him as I held my head feeling the shit in my system.
"If y'all fuckin can u stop I wanna take my baby" India said walking into the room grabbing kam from me
"Damn they don't want us to be together" I said making a sad face before kissing him on his cheek.
"You look high as shit" India said laughing as I stared at her looking dumb before she walked out.

__________________________________________________

Welp is a bitch back.....