8. Deck the halls with Cinder & Mercy

Start from the beginning

Cinder: Emerald you stay here and keep her distracted Mercy you go up the front I'll go around the back!

Cinder immediately went towards the back door of the row house try and gain entrance after a couple minutes Mercy finally regained her senses thanks to the power of her aura she was almost fully healed she got back up and she immediately went to the front door unbeknownst to her the door had been a booby trapped along with the rest of the house she grabbed the doorknob Twisted the knob and pulled and to her shock the door knob came clean off attached to the door knob was yards of string she started pulling the string and eventually she hit the end unbeknownst to her on the other side of the string was a jury-rigged staple gun.

Mercy: all right I think we're getting somewhere~

Mercy grabbed the string and gave a hearty yank but unfortunately for her she activated the jury rig staple gun fired a high flying staple right in her ass Mercy let out a loud scream of pain as she could feel the staple pass right through her short shorts and enter right into her buttocks.

Mercy: OOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Mercy turned around towards the door as she did this the staple that had firmly planted the string onto her butt turned around activating the jury-rigged staple gun the staple gun fired another staple this time right into her crotch once she felt the pain she bent over and let out a grunt of pain causing the staple gun to fire once again this time hitting her in the nose she fell over on the ground racked in horrible pain as this was happening Emerald was rolling on the sidewalk laughing her ass off as if she had seen that the funniest thing ever again.

Emerald: when we get a hold of this chick I'm still going to shake her hand and be her best friend!!!

Cinder POV.
Location: New York City USA

Cinder was now in the alleyway on the side of the row house trying to gain entrance through the back door she noticed that the staircase was completely cluttered with construction stuff she noticed that the ladder from the fire escape she noticed that there was an open window right across from the hanging ladder and she decided that she would gain entrance into the row home by jumping from the dumpster on the other side of the alley grabbing on to the ladder swinging from the ladder into the open window.

Cinder: it's foolproof~

Cinder immediately enacted her brilliant plan to get inside jumping on to the dumpster she jumped off of the dumpster grabbing on to the ladder but unfortunately for her the latter have been lubed up with a frictionless lubrication that would create a very slippery surface which no one could ever hope to maintain a solid grip on it once she slipped off of the ladder she fell to the ground flat on her back.

Cinder: that sneaky little bitch!

Cinder got back up and this time she decided that she would just go through the door so she used her stolen Maiden powers which she managed to acquire less than 72 hours ago even though she only had half of the power she still didn't have any real control over the power so all she could do was use a type of flamethrower attack she burned away all of the lumber and other miscellaneous construction junk that was in her way was gone she climbed up the stairs and she attempted to open the door but unfortunately it was locked.

Cinder: screw this I ain't got time for this!!!

Cinder immediately kicked the door open opening it up and unfortunately for her it also activated the Trap that it was hooked up to right above her head was a duffel bag full of miscellaneous heavy metal tools when she opened the door the door unzipped the bag and caused all of the heavy metal tools that were inside to fall right onto her head causing her to fall down and temporarily knock her out cold due to the power of her aura she was able to survive the trap with minor injuries.