Possessive Non😈🔥🤗

Start from the beginning

Non:" Get rid off this fucking handcuffs. I'm telling you ... "Mr.".. Can't you hear.? What right do you guys have to handcuffed him. Huh???"

All the while everyone was stunned and amazed by their interaction. No one dared to speak because everyone was shocked and speechless.

But now All of them stunned by his sudden outburst. Even officers felt scared by this little fiery Non. And who is so possessive over his Ohm . No one sees Nanon as this Even Ohm and his friends. Milk who comes here with Nanon and also Drake is shocked and looking at them with wide opened mouths. This is the first time Nanon behave like this fiery. Ohm was also shocked and still staring at him unable to utter a word.

The head officer who came to his sense right now and asked,

Officer #1:"Ohh... ER... You are Mr. Nanon Korapat. Right?"

Non:" Yeah... I am Nanon. Tell me what is the reason to bring my Ohm here like this."

Ohm face filled with full of happiness and love for his baby who is now being so possessive over him. He grinned proudly tightening hold around Nanon,

Officer#1:" Actually, son ... your parents reported that you're kidnapped by him.
And we have evidence against him."

Non:" What the fuck are you talking Officer... Ohm is my boyfriend . How is it possible to be kidnapped by him. Don't you guys have any general knowledge."

Officers were stunned by his questions. Milk , Drake also Ohm Papa chuckled hearing him . Ohm smiled proudly while looking at his sassy baby .

Officer #1:" er.... actually we had a provable evidence against him. That's why we arrested him".

Nanon who is still boiling in his anger shouted,

Non:" I'm Nanon Korapat Kirdpan. I am, myself saying it's not a kidnap. I was with him on my own will. Are you guys idiots? Can't you guys hear me ....Are you guys deaf...?"

Officer#1:" Don't insult us kid.... It's just our duty. We did our duty."

Officer said with dejected feeling but for Ohm he can't hold his laugh anymore. He is so happy to meet this new version of Nanon. Also his friends are trying their best to hold their laughs.

Nanon didn't care about anything.
Nanon being with his sassy, angry behaviour. Without sparing any second he yelled again making officers tremble,

Non:" Now Get rid of this fucking handcuffs. I'm clearly, telling you I'm not kidnapped I was with him on my own . Please now get rid of this. Do I need to repeat. Are you deaf ? Can't you hear....?"

The officer shakes his head unable to process what's happening and quickly gets the keys and handed over to another Officer while saying,

Officer #1:" Ahh Ok.... Ok .... Ohh... These two have the same personality... But you're more than beyond him. Tsk... Why I have to handle like these cases."

Officer came to Ohm and remove the handcuffs.

Ohm is still stunned by Nanon also a proud grin plastered on his face because he is actually so proud about his sassy dimple boy.
Nanon looked at Ohm hands with teary eyes and held them softly and caressed his reddened marks in wrists and kiss his bruised wrists softly.

Head Officer who see this unable to understand Nanon's behaviour and whispered to another Officer in low tone,

Officer #1:" Is he having multiple personality disorder or somewhat like that? I can't believe how he can change his personality in second... " Tsk... Tsk..
(Shaking his head in disbelief.)