Every day Taehyung says he loves him, but he never forced the pretty boy to say those words back to him. He does things for the pretty boy, but he never asked the pretty boy to do something for him. Jungkook said that he wanted to live his lost life first because the things he has been through are now too much for him and he just want to be happy on his own.

His phone started ringing and he picked it up to see jimin video calling him ..

“Hey, jimini How are things at work?” he asked jimin with a big smile on his face.

Jimin keept staring at him with his  eyes narrowed.

“jimin? What’s wrong?” he asked curiously.

Jimin pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs. “man, why the fuck are you crying?!”

“No, I am not.” jungkook touched his face and felt the wetness. “Oh, I am.”

“Why are you crying? Did Taehyung do something? I swear if he did som—”

“No! Taehyung didn’t do anything.” The pretty boy  Defended him. “He’s at work. I am fine.”

“What’s wrong, kookie? Missing someone else?” jimin asked, hinting at Jungkook’s ring.

“Surprisingly no.” The pretty boy mumbled and bit his lower lip.

“The baby is fine, right?” jimin asked in concern.

“Yeah, we are good.”

“Then what is it?”

“jimin, I am scared.” jungkook whispered hoarsely.

“What are you scared of?” jimin asked.

The pretty boy averted his  eyes from the screen. “Of falling in love again.”

“I sense that’s not all. You’re scared of falling in love again and...?”

He let out a shaky breath and faced jimin Again. “A-And losing everything again.” jimin slowly nodded his head in understanding. “Okay. That’s a first.”

“When I said that I wanted to move on from my sufferings, I didn’t mean that I wanted to lose haein from my heart and my life, but when I look at Taehyung, there’s...

There’s only  Taehyung and that’s it.”

Jimin gave him a blank look. “Fine. Then let him be where he is, but allow Taehyung too. Problem solved.”

Jungkook gave him a stink eye. “Talking to you about problems is absolutely useless. You are not good at it.”

Jimin laughed,his eyes disappeared into thin lines “True that. It’s better if you do not share your love problems with Me. I have no experience.”

The pretty boy snickered. “These are not love problems and I never asked you, are you dating someone? I don’t mind if you don’t te—”

“Jeez, calm down. I am not dating anybody.  Why are you asking me this? Don’t worry I’ll ask you to set me up with one of the hottest seoul guys.”

“Haha. Very funny, Mr park.” He said flatly. “We are going off topic.”

“Fine.” jimin groaned. “Let’s start with the basics. Go talk to your baby’s daddy. Talking helps.”

The pretty boy frowned. “But he’s at work.”

Jimin face palmed himself. “Talk when he returns from work. I think your hormones are going inside your head. Making you dumb.”