Got Balls Now

Jogging back to the entrance of the colosseum, you saw Mista feeling up a wall. Beside him were Giorno and Abbacchio, both a meter apart from each other.

"How're things looking?" You asked, walking towards the group. The closer you got, the more you noticed Trish leaning against a wall, looking around.

"Not good" Giorno answered, looking around as well, "Bucciarati isn't here yet".

Scowling, Abbacchio turned to you, "Where's your man? You were told to bring him down here".

"I know that" you grumbled, "He's stubborn, wanted to stay high up in the colosseum. He can apparently see better up there," you said, crossing your arms, leaning on the wall beside Trish.

"Use your 'soul fog' or whatever," Abbacchio said, his eyes staring at you as you leaned your head back, looking up at the light-polluted sky.

"Can't" you answered simply, seeing Trish's curious eyes turn to you, "Jean asked me not to".

"And you're just gonna blindly listen to him?" Abbacchio countered, him crossing his arms in frustration. Bruno going missing was making him angsty.

"'Course I am," you said, looking back down into Abbacchio's duel-hued eyes, "I trust his choices".

Turning away from you with a huff, Abbacchio walked into the colosseum, flicking up his middle finger when Giorno started saying it wasn't safe to go alone.

"He acts like someone shoved a cactus up his ass" you grumbled, turning your head to look over Trish's head at a distant Abbacchio. Hearing soft giggling, you turned your eyes down, seeing Trish trying to hold back her light giggles.

Smiling, you tilted your head down to look at her, making her avert her eyes elsewhere as an embarrassed blush rose to her cheeks.

"Y'know, I'm curious" you started, giving Trish your undivided attention, "What do you plan on doing after all of this? I can't imagine you staying in the mafia, no offence".

Looking back towards you, her green eyes met yours, before she averted them to the ground. "No offence taken. No, I don't wanna be in the mafia, all it's done is ruin my life" she said.

Before she could continue, a shock snapped in her soul, making her shudder and fall to the ground, clutching her heart.

"Trish?" You asked worriedly, crouching beside her and putting a hand on her back. Looking at her face, you saw the amount of sweat that drenched her head, and her shaky eyes.

Concerned, Giorno walked towards Trish, Mista following and surrounding her.

"Are you alright?" Giorno asked, "You should really go back in the tortoise".

"No," Trish breathed out shakily, "I can feel him. The boss is nearby, he's here".

—————————————

Running into the colosseum, you panted as you focused on reaching Jean. You had no idea if Diavolo was in the colosseum, but you didn't want to take the risk. Giorno, Trish, Mista and Abbacchio were following you, since you knew where Jean was. As you approached the first staircase, you suddenly found yourself at the top.

"What the?" Mista asked as your eyes widened.

"Shit!" You cursed, bringing out B.I.B.R, her immediately gaining power from your fear and rushing up the worn walls.

Continuing to run, time skipped ahead again, and you found yourself standing in front of a beaten Bruno.

"My stand should've killed that bastard by now, so what's the issue?!" You shouted, a whirlwind of emotions flooding as you grew woozy.

Wobbling on your feet, you turned back to see Giorno collapsing, the rest of the gang already unconscious. Gritting your teeth, you felt your legs buckle beneath you as you held up your upper body with your arms. Feeling Jean's familiar presence wash over you, your body involuntarily relaxed, making your eyes roll into your head as you fainted.

—————————

Once summoned, B.I.B.R rushed up the worn walls, fuelled by your fear. As she made it to the floor Jean was on, she looked down at his body, blood leaking from the hole in his chest. Detecting movement a few meters away, she looked up with her working eye-light, fixating on Diavolo as he scrambled away, fear clear on his face. Just past him, she saw a black stand that felt just like Jean.

As she slowly descended above Jean, she could feel the faint heartbeat emitting from his body. With a newfound purpose, she lowered herself into Jean's body, only her torso and above sprouting from his body. Staring into Diavolo's eyes with an unknown emotion, the luminescent curtains on her hat closed around Jean and herself, caging them both inside a glowing tent of white.

Confused and fearful, Diavolo ran away, before collapsing on the floor, the breath leaving his body as he fainted.

————————————

Groaning, you blinked away the sleep in your eyes, staring at the ground at it focused. As you breathed, you noticed long white hair drape onto the ground, smothering your hands with its softness. Letting out a noise of confusion, you tucked your legs together, keeping your body upright as you rose to a sit.

Looking around, you saw everyone else slowly awakening, blinking their eyes as rain patted their bodies.

Rising to a stand, you tried summoning B.I.B.R, only for her to not appear. Although, it felt like she was already out. Confused, you brought your attention back to the young gangsters. They all looked just as confused as you.

Jumping to her feet, Trish stood up and kicked Mista's gun into her hands, also carrying the tortoise close. "Giorno, you're bleeding! Come here now!" She yelled, looking at the bewildered blonde.

"Why? Can you see him?" Giorno asked, his voice expressing more emotion than usual as he twisted his head around, looking for someone.

"What the hell..." you muttered to yourself, surprised when you felt your voice box vibrate as you spoke.

While Giorno sat beside Trish, Mista started to rise to a sit, looking around.

Hearing Trish's freaked-out yells, you turned towards her and made your way to her, kneeling down beside her. Looking over her body, your face showed clear worry as you tried to figure out what was wrong with her. "What's wrong Trish?" You asked, clearing your throat when you heard how deep your voice was.

Stunned, she stared at you, confused. Mirroring her confusion, you stared back at her, placing the back of your hand on her forehead, trying to feel for a fever.

"If we've been sleeping in the rain, you could be getting sick" you mumbled, mostly to yourself as Trish stared at you, bewildered.

Hearing the crunching of stones behind you, they suddenly stopped as a hand grabbed your shoulder tightly.

"What the fuck?" You heard your own voice behind you, aggression clear to hear.

Whipping your head around, you looked up at the person behind you, seeing your own face staring back at you, a frightened snarl protruding from your lips.