Sacrifice For A Kind Girl

⚠️CW: Gore, Violence, Self Injury, Sacrifice⚠️

Also, there's a surprising amount of people reading this who haven't read the first book. You can read this without the first book, but you will not understand a lot of references, conversations, Y/n's actions, and Y/n's stand.

For those people though, here's a picture of Y/n's stand. In case you're struggling to imagine it with my brief descriptions.

 In case you're struggling to imagine it with my brief descriptions

—————————————————

"Damnit," Bruno said, holding Giorno close to his body. Sighing, he stood up mourningly, "Trish, Y/n. Stay here while I bring Abbacchio up to speed" Bruno ordered, carrying Giorno as he went into the cockpit.

Standing beside your legless body, she looked down at you, seeing you look back up at her.

Turning her eyes away, she walked down the aisle, and sat herself down on one of the seats, looking out of the window at the sunset.

Hearing shuffling beside her, she glanced her eyes down, seeing you walk on your hands towards her, lowering your body next to her seat.

Averting her eyes back to the sunset, she stared at it in thought.

"You alright?" Your voice was heard beside her, quieter than usual.

"...Yeah" she muttered, feeling her eyes glaze over. The clouds were golden, illuminated by the sun.

"...Sure" you whispered, remaining sat next to her on the floor.

Silence overcame you both, Trish being stuck in her guilty thoughts, while you sat beside her, not wanting her alone.

Jolting her head, Trish looked at what she thought was a rubber ball sitting on the jet's wing.

"Trish?" You asked, seeing her nervous appearance.

"Sorry, I thought I saw something," she said, keeping her eyes outside.

"It's alright," you said, going back to sitting in silence.

This thick tension swept over the air as you stared at the plane's carpet, seeing the wear and tear over the years.

Standing up, Trish grabbed a knife that was stuck in a seat, then started walking down the aisle, looking out of the windows.

"Trish?" You asked again, hearing her shush you.

Carefully, you walked along the floor with your hands, coming to stand beside Trish as she stared out of one particular window.

Suddenly, she jolted back in panic as Notorious Big slammed into the window, smashing it in the process. Luckily, another tray slammed into the window, blocking the pressure from escaping.

"Trish run!" You shouted, bringing forth B.I.B.R, making her block Notorious Big as it tried grabbing Trish.

Running as she panted in fear, Trish looked back, seeing you struggle to hold back the fleshy stand as you grunted in pain.