Author's Note

For those who have been following my platform since 2019, you would know that I LOVE Wings of Fire. This book is what made me who I am today, a lunatic obsessed with dragons. If it wasn't for this book, I wouldn't be writing, or making Youtube videos or anything! And even years later, I still love it, I'm actually rereading the books right now (when I'm not procrastinating writing this,) because it's been forever since I've read them. Anyways, since Wings of Fire is where I started writing, I decided to give my return to the fandom a little name. So whenever you read one of my WOF fanfics, you'll find that it is always tagged 'Wings of Fire Reignited,' which is what I decided to call my many-to-come fanfics. The name was originally supposed to be 'Wings of Fire Rebirth,' but I didn't like that too much. Reignited just sounds so sexy, you know? Also, keep in mind that this is not to be confused with a certain collection of games involving a purple dragon who headbutts sheep.

Anyways, I decided to do something I haven't done for a while and make a full-fledged story, not a one-shot. So, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, dragons and Draak-kin, introducing my first story in the WOF fandom since 2019, Warrior!

(Alright I'll let you get to it now, sorry for going on for so long.)