Chapter 1

Paco's POV

Its been a couple weeks since Kee died and I been trying my best for the kids as much as possible.

Every morning Zyaire wake up he ask for his mom, sometimes Qymira won't stop crying no matter who has her, and the boys starting to become mean.

Sometimes I just don't know if I'm doing the right thing. Now I see why Kee was so stressed, dealing with these kids is hard alone.

Something keep telling me that Kee not dead though. Like we never had a funeral for her and nobody has been allowed to see her. What if my baby not really dead?? What if I would've stayed on the phone with the doctor and not cut him off??

I was finishing up my last set of bench press when Zyaire came in the gym room.

"Wssp lil man, why you up so late??"

"Dad where mama??" he asked rubbing his eyes.

Damn, I been trying to avoid this question ever since I got the call. I knew it was going to be impossible because he's a mamas boy, but how do I tell him that she's no longer with us. Fvck!

"She at home son"

"But I thought this was home."

"This is home, mommy didn't wanna leave Aunt Debbie before she had her babies so mommy at our other home"

"I miss mommy, can I go home with her??"

"I miss her too man"

"Can we go see mommy??"

"Yea we can. Go pack ya bags."

A big ass smile grew on his face and he ran out the room. I sat there and sighed thinking about going back to Atlanta.

If it's the only way to keep my family happy and get closure I guess that's what I have to do.

I got up to go pack me and the triplets' things as well. Back to Atlanta we go.

ZOEYANNA'S POV

I really want to see my auntie I need her so bad. I'm not gone be good either until I have my auntie again.

When we went home I was quiet the whole time and I went upstairs to my room. I threw my toys on the floor and my stuffed animals and I screamed messing up my bed.

"Eeeeezzz", I screamed and cried and my mom came in my room.

"Zoey what is wrong with you?!", she yelled looking at my room and not me.

"I hate life!! I want my twin!!", I screamed. She looked at me and walked to me holding me.

"I want Kee too but we have to wait alright. I don't know what happened but you can't be acting up. And if I come back in here and see this room like this, yo a** gettin whooped. Don't mess up yo room like this no more cause I'm the only one who helps you clean it up"

"I don't want you to help me clean it up", I said with an attitude.

"Who are you talking to?"

"You, you in here", the next thing I know I can't feel my lip. She popped me in my mouth and it hurt really bad and I cried.

"I hate you!!", I ran out my room and I slammed the door to the bathroom and cried on the toilet.

DEBBIE'S POV

When Zoey ran off I took a deep breath in and out and I went to check on the boys and they were just laying down sleep. I don't even blame them I think I need a nap right now too.

I went into my room and I laid down on my side facing the window which was opposite of the door and I heard the door open.

I felt a dip in the bed and arms wrap around my waist but something hard was on my back so I turned around and Meek was looking at me with eyes full of hunger.

"I missed you baby", he kissed my lips and went on to sucking my neck and taking my clothes off.

"Baby I missed you too but stop please. I don't feel like having sex right now"

He kept sucking on my neck and he climbed on top of me. He kissed down from my neck to my chest leaving passion marks all around and then he forced one of my breast in his mouth and he sucked on it roughly while he squeezed and played with the other one.

"Meek stooppp that hurt", I tried pushing him off of me but he just moved me over and pinned me down with my arms above my head and opening my legs to finger me.

"Stoooooopppp!!"

"Be quiet girl and chill the f*ck out, if you cooperate you'll like it and it'll be over soon", his words were so cold and it was like it wasn't even him.

I tried to kick him but he got more aggressive and he opened my legs wide and forced himself into me. "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!"

ZYAIRE'S POV

I miss my mom. I wonder where she at. I like it here with daddy and gma and the triplets but it would be better if mommy was here.

Because then mommy could meet gma and it would be better. And daddy won't be so sad and the triplets won't cry so much.

I know my dad be trying but things can get hard. And my birthday coming up, what if mommy miss it?? I hope she don't because I really want her to be here.

Daddy told me to go pack my bags so we can go see mommy at our other house back where Aunt Debbie and them at. I miss them too and all my cousins.

Ool I can't wait to see them so I can tell them all the things my dad did and got for me. And we can do things for my birthday all together.

We on our way to the plane now, "Dad you think mommy gone be happy to see me??"I asked all eager.

"Yea champ she should be happy"

"Yea I hope so" I whispered to myself as I got comfortable in my seat so I can go to sleep.

I can't wait to see my mom.