¡Flashback!

¡Warning ⚠️ abuse!

"Do it son! Shoot it!" His father yelled taking another sip of his beer while a 4 year old boy held up a gun towards a caged rabbit.

The boy sniffing and the father hit the back of his head. "What are you waiting for? Kill the thing?!" The father yelled again making Carlos flinch as his father grabbed another beer.

"This is what you get when you grow attachments to these creatures! I told you this can't happen!"

Carlos sniffled and looked at the rabbit. "If you don't do it! I'll do it for you!!"

Carlos aimed the gun at the rabbit and closed his eyes tightly and pulled the trigger. When he opened his eyes and looked at the cage with a dead rabbit. Carlos felt his eyes water then his father knocked true gun out his hands.

"What took you so long to shoot it?!" The father yelled moving up close to Carlos as Carlos shuffled back, "did you learn your lesson?"

Carlos nodded as he stumbled back more and he fell onto the floor. "What did I tell you about using words!" His father yelled,, "get up..get. Up!"

His father picked him up and dragged him inside. Once they made it inside and he chucked him to the floor.

"Well did you learn your lesson?!" Carlos nodded again and his father sighed grabbing a stick.

"What did I tell you about using words!" His father told him looking at him.

"I-I'm s-sorry s-si-sir." Carlos stuttered as he tried to get up but his father kicked him down. Carlos coughed spitting out some blood.

"Your weak! An embarrassment that I have to call a son! And because you think your sick that I'm going to stop teaching you some lessons!" The father yelled kicking Carlos in his side and hit him with a stick cutting him slightly on his cheek.

Carlos cried and whimpered he could hear his older sister telling there father to stop but he didn't stop. Not until Carlos was bleeding and was black and blue.

"Carlos.." he heard his older sister whisper his name as she helped him up.

"E-Elena..it-it hurts..duele mucho" Carlos cried and she hugged him gently as she could.

"está bien... me aseguraré de que nunca vuelva a suceder... lo prometo" Elena kissed the top of his head.

"Elena, am I going to die.?" Carlos looked up to her and coughed, "I don't want to.."

"No your not...I'm going to make sure of that too.." Elena smiled at him and kissed his head again then helped him to his bed.