01(edited)

He sighed as he walked down the streets passed the museum. Ignoring the raging god behind him. "C-Can you please be quiet" he mumble walking into the small coffee shop. 

He walked up to the counter. "Hey Izzy I will just have my regular please" he smiled at her and she nodded.

"Coming right up" she went the the coffee machine and made his coffee. The god roared in anger behind him and he sighed taking the coffee off Izzy and walking out.

"You better find him Carlos we don't have time for this!!" The god roared loudly making Him jump slightly.

"Look I'm trying , it's hard to fine a guy that doesn't want to be found" Carlos sighed walking into the museum.

He saw an oldish looking guy with a crocodile staff a scales tattoo. Arthur Harrow. Nah not this shit again. Stood next to him a guy in baggy clothes, he looked scared. Was it Marc? No it couldn't be...maybe Jake...no...

Carlos went up them. "Hey excuse me.. do you work here?" He asked looking at the guy that looks like Marc.

"Yes.. I umm work here" he stuttered looking really scared. And he had a British accent.

"Yes well my son is really interested in ancient Egypt and he wanted me to buy something for him can you help?" Carlos asked.

"Yeah... yeah I can help" he stuttered stumbling away from Harrow to Carlos and walked with him.

"Okay are you okay now?" Carlos asked looking at him then reading the badge with his name on it, "Steven..?"

"Yes I'm okay... thank you.." he smiled slightly, "so do you actually have a son?"

"Oh! No that was a lie" he said honestly.

"Oh well thanks again..ummm how can repay you?" He asked stuttering ever so slightly.

"No you really don't have to" Carlos smiled at Steven.

"No but I really do" he said, "ummm... well I'll think of something"

"What if I give you my number and you can call or text" Carlos smiled as he walked out the museum. And headed home.

"What are you doing you idiot! Go back and get him!" Maahes roared.

"It's not Marc Maahes. It's not him and it's not Jake I can't.." he sighed walking inside his apartment.

He sighed falling onto his bed having a quick nap.