17(edited)

"Okay. Let's get our story straight." Marc spoke as they walked. Carlos looked at Marc who was holding his hand.

"Leave them I have a job for you!" Maahes snapped making Carlos jump and look at Marc.

"Marc I have to go...Maahes he.." Carlos whispered to Marc and he stopped walking.

"Go but be careful okay" marc told him with a smile and Carlos nodded quickly kissing his cheek then going.

(Time skip)

Carlos went back to Marc and Layla. Marc was in his suit the same with Carlos but he caught them in the middle of a fight. "Oh shit" he sighed as he spin kicked some guys with guns but then whinging in pain as he held his side.
(A/n- I don't actually know if that actually possible but it is now! 👍)

Marc came up to him. "Carlos.. shit baby your hurt" Marc spoke worriedly as he ran up to Carlos.

"I'm fine.. I'm fine mi amor...I promise" Carlos smiled through the pain and his ears started ringing and he closed his eyes tightly. Carlos could hear muffled voices. He fell to his knees in pain as the ringing grew louder.  Everything went black.

Carlos woke up in a back of a car resting on Marc. Or he thought. "Marc..?" He asked softly as he looked up to Marc.

"Yeah me" Marc smiled slightly as Carlos sat up straight. He felt the worst headache and he suddenly got this weird feeling. He took a deep breath. He didn't want Marc to know how much pain he's in. Well he didn't even know. He put his head on Marc's shoulder.

Marc looked at Carlos and smiled kissing his head. Carlos smiled nuzzling his head into Marc neck, placing rough kisses along his neck.

Marc looked down to Carlos and let out a soft groan as Carlos found his sweet spot on his neck. Carlos didn't know what came over him he just felt this sudden urge and the next thing he knew he was roughly kissing Marc's sweet spot on his neck, making Marc groan softly. Carlos probably left some hickeys on his neck to.

Then Layla turned the radio up, suddenly making Carlos clear his throat as he moved away from Marc's neck. Then the car fell into silence.

Marc looked at Carlos. "W-what..?" Carlos stuttered as he looked back at Marc. Why was he stuttering? He didn't even know.

Marc just looked at him. "What d-do i have something on my face?" He asked

"No" he smiled and leaned in towards Carlos smacking his lips onto him. Carlos was surprised but eventually kissed back then pulled away before anything got heated.

"We find Harrow first" Carlos told Marc and he nodded and Layla stopped the car.

"Okay let's figure this out" she told Marc then he nodded leaving the car as well as Layla. They were out there for awhile and Carlos was stuck with his thoughts. Again.