They then bite his neck off as he chokes on his own blood and falls flat. Now being eaten by me and this other person. As we continue eating our meal I all of a sudden get this feeling of self control. Like. My craving for this. IS DISSAPPEARING!! WHY AM I DOING THIS! THIS IS SOO GROSS! I CAN MY TASTE BUDS GOT THEIR SENSES BACK AND THIS IS SO DISGUSTING.

I stop chewing and let the flesh fall out of my mouth as I stand back up and leave the house. Is this some sick joke? This is what I am now? So even when we die we become these flesh craving monsters with no control if your urges act up? No! NO, NO, NO, NO! I WOULDNT WISH THIS ON MY WORST ENEMY!

I don't think I would be able to live with myself if I ate........... a child! That would break me because that means becoming this and separating them from their family. I won't let myself. I gotta kill myself. It's the only way. It's better then being this forever.

I then remember the kitchen knife that guy had, so I go back inside the house and see that the other freaker is gone. Yes I'm calling us freakers. Cause we all look like freaks and there already seems to be dozens of these things.

Luckily I won't have to be like this any longer. I walk over to the knife as soon as I pick it up the guy then made noises and rises from the groud looking like a freaker. He looks at me sizing me up as he walks away from me. I look at the knife terrified of what I was gonna do, but it's the only way to end my suffering in this wretched state.

I hold the knife up to my throat for a few seconds. I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry Jason. I slit my throat as my blood gushes out, but................... I feel fine. I didn't even feel the knife cut me. Am I immortal? Oh come on!

I drop the knife as I now walk out of the house in search of other ways to end my life. I can't be like this forever. I'll eventually go insane and give in to this whatever is making me act like this.

*Timeskip*

I've been at this for hours and nothings working. I've tried blowing myself up at a gas station, but it was empty so there was nothing to blow up. Due to my body being extremely fragile I couldn't climb anything to jump to my death. Couldn't do a car crash since every car are bone dry of any gas or there isint any keys for it.

I've eaten a few more people on the way. I just can't control it when it becomes loose.  The looks on their faces as I ate their face off. The tears of those close to them as they watch. The death glares of those who wished they hadent seen such a site. It's sickening. I just wanna die. I don't wanna be like this anymore.

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

What sounds like to be an alarm goes off as my new instincts start to take over again. It doesen't take long for me give in to these new instincts as I make my way to the commotion. I see a whole group of freakers surrounding a drug store where the alarm was coming from.

Seems some are banging on the front doors nearly getting in, but they get pushed back out and now they can't even open the door anymore. I walk over to a window some of the freakers broke as I see them trying to grab something, or someone. I come up to help as I reach in and feel someone as I help the other freakers pull him out and eat him alive.

???:AAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

???:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

???: OH GOD HELP ME!!!

I shut him up by taking a bite out of his neck as some other freakers begin to feast on his insides. I soon join after eating what looks like the intestines. As I've had a good small fill I hear more noises from behind the store and out come two vehicles. Ones a pick up truck and the other looks to be a pizza delivery car.