"I'll admit that I have partnered with them. But this is my own will... And speaking of which... Allow me to introduce you to someone."

Loki had a grin all the way and he pointed with his finger to the left side of the room.

All eyes went to where he was aiming his finger and a few widened their eyes in recognition.

Then all of a sudden a deathly sensation covered the entire room.

An aura so choking and evil that made the weakest fall to their knees in terror.

Even the strongest like Sirzechs, Michael, and Azazel felt like throwing up.

But they knew who was causing all this disaster. After all, they were seeing him in the eyes.

Mocking orange eyes looked at the leader as he walked out of his little corner.

Much to everyone's surprise the first one to react to this man's presence was the usual calm and composed Michael who had a sharp look staining his soft features

"Cain."

The Seraphim muttered with venom.

A lot of the present in the room were ignorant about the severity of the situation. Most didn't even know who this man was... But the older ones. They knew.

Cain. The nightmare of so many.

The man grabbed a cup of wine from a frozen waitress and smiled at her.

"Thank you, sweetheart."

He thanked her before tasting the wine and hummed in satisfaction.

"Always said and I'll keep saying it. Wine from the devil realm is the best. But where are my manners? It's a pleasure to meet you all... again. Since you know, it's not the first that I encountered you all."

Michael gritted his teeth in anger trying to contain this poisonous fury that he hadn't felt in so long.

Odin frowned. He remembered this... Monster.

Sirzechs couldn't believe that he was here all along. How couldn't they notice his aura? It was supposed to be very noticeable.

So this was the man who had Y/N so worried.

He could understand that.

Cain was just... so dangerous.

No one that he knew could put a stop to the human atrocities and those who tried ended or either dead or being wounded for life.

Those who survived which was a handful described him as a monster who couldn't be stopped. A beast that destroyed and killed anything on his pact.

A natural disaster.

Thor was one of the lucky or unlucky ones to survive a battle against the man.

Needless to say that the God of Thunder wasn't the same.