Chapter 33

Y/N was walking over the sidewalk that were crowded with the multitude of people.

Through the crowd he was walking aimlessly while watching his phone. Due to his senses he didn't bumped onto someone that crossed his way.

He was seeing a location that a member of Khaos Brigade "told" him to go to, another base of operetta he supposed.

But since he wasn't resident of South Korea he didn't know where that place was located on so he went for the easy way, Internet.

Much to his dismay , Google maps didn't seemed to work here on South Korea. He had to download something called Naver Maps, it was more complicated to use than google maps but it did the work.

He found where the place was supposed to be on... but. But he didn't got the place quite right.

I mean, why would they have a base in a place that was crowded 24/7? It didn't seemed right.

Maybe the guy who he got the information from lied to him. It could be a possibility but sadly, he couldn't go back and get the truth out of him due to some dead obvious reasons.

A sigh left him.

And he was confident that this one he would find something good, looks like he had to do extra work today.

While he was trapped in his train of thoughts, a pair of bloodthirsty red eyes gazed at him from behind and the sick grin that wad plastered on its face only intensified as the longer he saw Y/N.

Finally, a way he could discharge all that hatred he had stored inside him

He could discharge all that frustration on this one. This brat who called himself The Black Dragon Emperor was so similar to the person he hated but feared the most... Cain.

That man had humiliated him so many times... now it was the time he could at least have some indirect vengeance with someone who resembled that man:

He didn't understood why... but since the first second he started to follow this brat he gave off the exact same vibe from Cain. And that couldn't be only because he was the current user of what Cain was in the past... it was something more.

Every time he saw that kid his blood boiled in fury.

Returning to Y/N... he smirked when he felt the glare of someone who just had the stench of Khaos Brigade. He was starting to develop a sharp sense of recognition when it came to Khaos Brigade members. All of them had the same fanatical and hungry for power stench.

Maybe this day would be easier than he expected....

He retook his walk and the unknown man followed him by far but his sole presence was so noticeable to Y/N that he felt as if the man was trying to make his own self known on purpose. Something that was a possibility.