50. The Might of Sinclost

Start from the beginning

For the seven years they suffered during their absence and stood their ground to protect their guild, he repay them for their kindness by winning for them and showing everyone that the Fairy Tail guild never gave up.

And now, people were aware that Fairy Tail was not here to play around and be laughed at.

They were here to win.

Karissa stared flatly at the lacrima screen that showed Sting's disbelief, but then she immediately looked back at Natsu and Gajeel, who she couldn't help but smile at.

"Yo... I feel like I'm gonna start crying if Natsu opens his mouth again." Karissa laughed at herself. Lucy giggled lightly at her words. She wouldn't blame her if she did.

...

...

...

Raven Tail – 26
Sabertooth – 20
Lamia Scale – 20
Blue Pegasus – 17
Quatro Cerberus – 12
Mermaid Heel – 9
Fairy Tail B – 2
Fairy Tail A – 2

"Now for the moment you've all waited for, the battles! And we have a bunch of tough matches for you! The first match features the new guild that currently tops the rankings, Raven Tail!"

Kurohebi from Raven Tail was participating. He may look muscular, but he still looked lanky from the way he carried himself. He was pale, he had messy black hair that stuck up in different directions, black lipstick, and black eyes that were slanted and much like a snake's pupil.

"Versus... Lamia Scale's Clavis Sinclost!"

Clavis stood there with a calm look. He wore a long black jacket with no sleeves on top of a white long sleeve shirt and blue stripes. His brown shorts ended above his knees. He also wore high cut black boots with blue soles.

Jason, a reporter from Sorcerer Weekly, was screaming with excitement upon hearing his name. Chapati looked over to Yajima and Jason when he finished announcing the names.

"Clavis used to participate under the name of Clarus, why is it that he suddenly assumed the name Clavis Sinclost? The name belonging to Domilia and Zack Sinclost from recent history?"

Karissa clapped quietly while leaning forward on the stone. "Here we go~"

Jason was quick to give an answer, despite Yajima opening his mouth, cutting him off. "Apparently, he recently discovered he was a Sinclost sometime after Tenrou Island disappeared! That means there were four Sinclosts carrying the name Sinclost! That's soo cooool!"

Pandora gave the reported a scowl when he fist pumped rapidly in his seat. "The hell do you mean by carrying? Am I seriously going to hear this crap again?!"

Laxus dropped a hand on her head. "Calm down."

"Let the first battle... begin!"

The sound of a gong resounded throughout the entire stadium. Clavis didn't even blink when the gong went off nor when Kurohebi disappeared. He remained still when there was no sign of Kurohebi. It was also when he heard the slightest shift in the sand did he sidestep away. His eyes landed on the snake-eyed mage who tried to attack him with sand magic. Clavis kept his eyes on him without saying a word, stepping back a few before stopping to stare.

Jura smiled confidently when Clavis remained cool in the face of Kurohebi's attacks. He never once used his magic. He only moved around and jumped away from the magic that he soon realized was a mimicking magic. Different properties of magic came at him.