Mihawk: what ferocity your swordplay has, what do your bear on your shoulders? what do you desire once you've obtained power, weak one? - with just one move he threw zoro away.

Zoro was in disbelief, but he didn't want to give up.

Zoro: Tiger.. - he positioned his swords - TRAP! - he flew towards Mihawk, who stabbed him right in the chest, his shirt soon began to be stained with blood.

Mihawk: kid.. state your name.

Zoro: Roronoa Zoro. - he grunted and positioned himself again.

Mihawk: I'll remember that, i have seen anyoke like you in a while, As a swordsman courtesy.. - he held the huge sword that was on his back. - I'll sink you using the world's strongest black blade.

Zoro: So this will be the last hit... If i miss i will die. Will it be the world's strongest... Or death?

Mihawk: FALL.

Zoro: THREE-SWORD STYLE SECRET MOVE! - he swung his swords, it was all or nothing

Zoro: THREE-SWORD STYLE SECRET MOVE! - he swung his swords, it was all or nothing. - THREE THOUSAND WOUNDS!

CLANG!

they clashed, zoro's swords broke and another cut was made in his chest ,He lost.

Zoro: i lost, i'm no match for him, i never imagined i'd ever lose.

Y/N: this is the power of the world's strongest..

zoro stood up and turned to face Mihawk, opening his arms.

Mihawk: what are you...

Zoro: scars on the back are a swordsman's shame! - he smirked.

Mihawk: admirable. - he slashed at Zoro's chest once more. - don't live so hastily, young man.

Luffy: ZORO! - Luffy yelled worriedly, zoro fell to the ground completely injured and bleeding, I didn't know how he still didn't pass out from the pain.

I ran towards Zoro to help him.

Y/N: I finally made friends and you try to kill them? - I growled at mihawk.

Mihawk: if i wanted to kill him i would have done it already, you have an honorable friend y/n.

Y/N: one day he will become stronger than you, you don't know zoro, if he said he's going to be the strongest swordsman in the world it's because it's true! - my eyes started to fill with tears.

Mihawk: we have different opinions y/n.

Sukuna: i really despise swordsmen, they are so annoying. - I shook my head trying to ignore sukuna's mumbling inside my head.

Mihawk: is he still bothering you? - he asks, he always knows when Sukuna is talking to me

Y/N: you don't need to pretend you care, Sukuna is my problem, not yours, go away.

Mihawk: if that demon comes out it won't just be your problem, it will be everyone's problem, think about it Y/N. - he sat in his ship and I sighed in relief when he finally left.

Zoro: y-y/n.. - zoro growled getting my attention. - thank you... for believing in me.

Y/N: you're my friend, of course i believe in you.

Zoro: thanks... but i still find you annoying.

Luffy: he'll be fine? - luffy ran towards us worried. - I should have done something, I'm sorry zoro.

Zoro: that was my fight Luffy, I'm grateful you didn't get involved.

- I think we also have unfinished business. - we turned back and Sanji was lighting a cigarette.

Luffy: SANJI!

Sanji: we still have to kick these pirates' asses and save the restaurant.

Luffy: don't worry, i will help, and you will join my crew!

Sanji: we'll talk about that later.

Y/N: I'll take care of Zoro's wounds, he's very hurt and he can't fight anymore.

Luffy: come on sanji, let's save baratie!