10

A few days passed and I was really getting bored being alone without Adrien. I was wearing one of his jackets inside the dorm because it was really cold.

His jacket was pretty big on me but I looked good in it. I was free from going to photo shoots today but I still needed to clean everything in the dorm.

I was in my room cleaning everything after I cleaned my room I was listening to music on my headphones. I was getting out of my room to eat something and I saw that Adrien was back.

I dropped my phone and I just stood there and stared at him.

"Hey princess." Adrien said.

I started crying and I ran to him and jumped on him.

"I missed you so much." I said while crying.

I kissed him and I never wanted to let go of him. He put me down but I didn't pulled away Adrien tried to pull away but I didn't let him.

"Mari that's enough." He said while laughing.

"No I haven't seen you in a few days I've been waiting to kiss you like this." I said.

He finally pulled away.

"You're no fun." I said.

"We can kiss later. Is that my jacket?" Adrien asked.

"Yeah it looks good on me don't you think?" I said while spinning around.

He looked at me and started smiling at me. I walked up to him and hugged him I really missed him. Adrien and I were hanging out with each other in my room.

I was happy he was back. I really don't care what his dad says Adrien and I are meant to be together. I love him so much.

I never want anything to happen to him again. For the whole day I've been overprotective of him I can't let anyone do anything bad to him.

It was my fault that he got stabbed in the first place if I would've been with him he never would've gotten stabbed. I could tell that Adrien was getting annoyed when I was being overprotective.

I told him that I'll stop I actually did stop but I was still worried about him. We came back from being at the store.

I had to go do some other stuff with my parents it only took 5 minutes and when I opened my dorm door I couldn't find Adrien anywhere I began to get worried.

Then I walked in my room and I saw Adrien on my bed with his shirt off and rose petals on my bed. I began to blush so much.

"What's going on Adrien?" I asked while walking up to him.

Adrien sat up and pulled me closer.

"I want to show you how much I love you princess." Adrien said.

He pulled me in for a kiss and we started making out. I sat down on his legs and Adrien began to undress me.

He took my jacket and shirt off then a few minutes later he took my bra off. He flipped me over so that I could be laying on my bed.

He pulled my pants and underwear down so that I was completely naked. I told myself that I won't have sex again but I couldn't help myself Adrien just makes me feel so special.

"I love you princess." Adrien said.

"I love you too." I said.

It felt a bit awkward when we first had sex but this time it felt amazing since now I have feelings for him.

We heard a knock on the door and we didn't know what to do.

"Do you want to keep going or answer the door?" Adrien asked.

"Keep going." We began to have sex again but we kept on hearing the door knock over and over again.

"Ok Adrien get off of me let's answer the door." I said.

"Ugh fine." Adrien said.

I got dressed while Adrien was too lazy to put on his shirt. We answered the door and it was Mike.

"Adrien you're back and sorry was I interrupting something." Mike said. He asked that because he could tell Adrien and I were having sex.

I pushed Adrien away so that Mike won't see him shirtless.

"No what's up." I said.

"Well if you two aren't doing anything can I talk to you Marinette." I looked at Adrien to see if he would let me talk to Mike.

"Go ahead Mari I'll be fine."

I kissed Adrien and I went outside with Mike. We ended up going to a park to talk. I was pretty confused because usually Mackenzie is with him.

Mike and I didn't talk till we got to the park. I also noticed that Mike was always trying to hold my hand when he was driving.

I didn't want to jump to conclusions so I thought nothing of it. I do really hope everything is ok with him and Mackenzie.

We got to the park and we started walking around while talking. He wasn't talking about anything serious he was just talking about how he's glad that Adrien is back.

"Ok I can't hide this anymore." Mike said.

"You can't hide what?" I asked.

"I'm in love with you Marinette but I didn't know how to tell you. I've been in love with you ever since we were 13  but you never noticed me. Until Adrien introduce me to you and he said that you two are getting married." Mike said.

"What about Mackenzie?" I asked.

"She's amazing but she's not you. I want to be with you." Mike said.

"I can't Mike. I'm in love with Adrien." Mike held my hands.

"Please give me a chance."

"No WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU LET GO OF ME!!" Mike tried to kiss me then I punched him.

I ran as far away as I could and when I couldn't see Mike I stopped running and I started calling Adrien.

When I told Adrien what happened he came rushing to me. Adrien called me when he arrived and when I went to go to the parking lot I saw that Adrien was holding Mike from his shirt.

"Look if you come near her again I will hurt you." Adrien said.

"Why do you even care about her you said so yourself that you don't love her and that you're only marrying her because she's rich and famous." Mike said.

Adrien saw that I heard all of that. I couldn't believe Adrien I walked up to him and slapped him. I still needed a ride back so I got into Adrien's car but I sat in the back.