5

I was so mad at Adrien after yesterday I was ignoring him for the whole day. Whenever Adrien would get close to me or try to talk to me I would just walk away.

I finally got to a place where I knew Adrien wouldn't find me. I sat there for hours by myself. Adrien did try to call me but I ignored him.

I was at that same spot till my phone died. I then went back up to my dorm I tried to sneak in but I suck at that. When I closed the door of my dorm Adrien got out of his room and tried to run towards me.

"Marinette please talk to me." Adrien said while pulling my arm.

"Fine. Let go." I said.

"Why are you even mad that she came here?"

"Because you told me that she's crazy." I said.

"She is. She stocks me believe me she broke in when you left. I was trying to tell her to leave but she wouldn't listen. I had a feeling she was going to break in again so I set up some cameras to show you." Adrien said.

Adrien took the cameras down to show me the videos. He showed me the video and I felt so bad that I was mad at him.

"Ok then let's get a restraining order against her. I can't let her stock the only boy I love." When I said that I completely froze.

"You love me?" Adrien said.

I walked to my room while walking backwards and flipping him off. Adrien was just laughing but, I guess I do love him.

He's really nice once I got to know him. I began to make my wedding dress and it's almost done I just need to do some finishing touches.

After I'm done with the dress I was planning on giving it to Mackenzie so that Adrien won't see the dress till the wedding.

After I was done with the dress I also started making a dress for the dance that Adrien and I are going to next Friday. It's going to be an elegant dress.

Adrien and I went to get a restraining order against his ex. When she found out about it she got mad that she attacked me.

Adrien got her off me and after that we left. Adrien drove me to a photo shoot.

When I was modeling in front of the camera I saw that Adrien couldn't stop smiling at me.

His smile makes me happy. After the photo shoot I went to my dressing room to change back into my normal clothes. I then heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said.

"Hey princess." Adrien said.

"Hey, so how was I?" I asked.

"You were amazing. You were also hot in all of those outfits." Adrien said.

"Well thank you." I said.

"Are you ready to leave?" Adrien asked. I nodded my head yes.

When Adrien and I were leaving the building a bunch of fans and paparazzis were waiting for me outside.

I love my fans but I hate the paparazzis they don't give me any space and they are always rude to me even when I try to be nice.

I was signing autographs and I was trying to get in the car with Adrien but the paparazzis were crowding the door.

Then Adrien got out of the car and told the paparazzis to move. They finally moved and I got in the car.

It was really sweet for Adrien to do that for me. Adrien and I were talking about our plans for the dance.

He said that he wants to be surprised when he sees me during the dance so he told me that I should get ready at Mackenzie's dorm.

I agreed to it. I had my hand on the little compartment that's in the middle of the car and a few seconds later Adrien was holding my hand. My heart was beating so fast.

We finally got back to the dorm and Adrien told me that he wanted to watch a movie with me so we ended up watching 'coco'.

I fell asleep before the movie ended because I was exhausted. I also woke up when Adrien was going to go to his room.

"Adrien? Where are you going?" I asked.

"To my room." Adrien said.

"Can you sleep with me on the couch?" I asked.

"You want me to sleep with you?" Adrien said while crossing his arms.

"Not in a sexual way." I said.

"Ok." Adrien laid down on the couch and I put my head on his chest. That was the moment I felt safe with him.